Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I plan to either take a flight or drive to the city near the bridge I've chosen. I'll book a room at a hotel for 2 nites. Then i'll go to the bridge and jump or chicken out and hang myself in the hotel room instead.

What's the aftermath? What will the police do?

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I plan to either take a flight or drive to the city near the bridge I've chosen. I'll book a room at a hotel for 2 nites. Then i'll go to the bridge and jump or chicken out and hang myself in the hotel room instead.

What's the aftermath? What will the police do?

Not a lot they are all untrained morons , they will question who finds you and call for an ambulance , then you won't hear from them again .

I got questioned for an hour or so with my brothers body just laying there , i covered him up but wasn't even allowed to make a coffee ,
he didnt kill himself he just dies suddenly and unexpectedly and i broke in (he had a chest infection and had to wait 2 weeks for a doctors appointment and lost a lot of weight i was worried sick when he visited me a day before he died )
but never saw or had anything to do with the police , body taken to the morgue , autopsy and a letter saying how he died and we could have the body back .

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Gnip and virginiawoolf86
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
When my dad ctb the detectives showed up, got everyone's stories about how finding him played out, and mostly milled about until the coroner showed up to confirm the death. The body was then taken and the detectives left. They took his PC because there was no note and they wanted to see what they could find, also took the gun (we had to fight to get the pc back, never got the gun back, no follow up on anything found)
When my ex ctb/overdosed, it was more or less the same, only we still thought he could be saved so paramedics showed up, attempted resuscitation on site, eventually took him to the hospital for further attempts but he was pronounced dead. The detectives/cops stayed at the house after he was rushed off, I stayed with them, I got the call from his mom and told them he had passed. They questioned me same way as with my dad, asked me if there were any other drugs in the house. They took his phone (which I also never got back, also no follow up about anything) and that's about it.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Gnip and virginiawoolf86
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
When my dad ctb the detectives showed up, got everyone's stories about how finding him played out, and mostly milled about until the coroner showed up to confirm the death. The body was then taken and the detectives left. They took his PC because there was no note and they wanted to see what they could find, also took the gun (we had to fight to get the pc back, never got the gun back, no follow up on anything found)
When my ex ctb/overdosed, it was more or less the same, only we still thought he could be saved so paramedics showed up, attempted resuscitation on site, eventually took him to the hospital for further attempts but he was pronounced dead. The detectives/cops stayed at the house after he was rushed off, I stayed with them, I got the call from his mom and told them he had passed. They questioned me same way as with my dad, asked me if there were any other drugs in the house. They took his phone (which I also never got back, also no follow up about anything) and that's about it.
I wouldn't be dying at home though

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I wouldn't be dying at home though
It's probable that the process will be the same, just with whoever found you. My s/o was at a hotel where a girl passed away a few years ago, I'll ask him what he saw of the process in the morning

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's probable that the process will be the same, just with whoever found you. My s/o was at a hotel where a girl passed away a few years ago, I'll ask him what he saw of the process in the morning
Ok. Thanks