snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
I keep getting strange episodes of great distress that I don't know the cause of. I feel horrible and my muscles tense like my jaw will clench and so will my muscles in my arms etc. It feels so fuckin horrible as well like I can't describe it. When it happens my emotions seem to go all over the place as well like tears and thinking about stressful memories etc. It will come in waves it'll last a few seconds then off it goes just to happen again a few seconds later. Idk if it's me withdrawing from the codeine or it's stress idk anymore. Does anyone know what this is? Thank you for taking the time to read. <3

• Aww..
Reactions: logan
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it could be stress, i know stress does messed up things to the body physically. sadly i dont know enough about codeine withdrawal to comment on it. have you tried googling it?

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Sounds like a type of panic attack

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I keep getting strange episodes of great distress that I don't know the cause of. I feel horrible and my muscles tense like my jaw will clench and so will my muscles in my arms etc. It feels so fuckin horrible as well like I can't describe it. When it happens my emotions seem to go all over the place as well like tears and thinking about stressful memories etc. It will come in waves it'll last a few seconds then off it goes just to happen again a few seconds later. Idk if it's me withdrawing from the codeine or it's stress idk anymore. Does anyone know what this is? Thank you for taking the time to read. <3
I'm not a doctor, but I'll give you my best guess. I'd say it's a combination of things. The withdrawal symptoms, coupled with being in psychological distress, can cause what you've described. I'm sorry you're suffering like that. As for a remedy, self-care, whatever you can manage for now, may help ease some symptoms. I hope you're able to get some relief.

• Love
Reactions: snxw
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
Sounds like a type of panic attack
I don't have the heavy breathing or shaking which is what I usually get tho.
I'm not a doctor, but I'll give you my best guess. I'd say it's a combination of things. The withdrawal symptoms, coupled with being in psychological distress, can cause what you've described. I'm sorry you're suffering like that. As for a remedy, self-care, whatever you can manage for now, may help ease some symptoms. I hope you're able to get some relief.
I'm not very good at self care atm, thank you for the very informative kind comment x
it could be stress, i know stress does messed up things to the body physically. sadly i dont know enough about codeine withdrawal to comment on it. have you tried googling it?
I tried googling but idk what to search for :/

Last edited:
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Try to relax as much as possible.

Magnesium can help with muscle pain.

Reactions: snxw