fuhloof

fuhloof

Dec 19, 2021
ive been friendless for way too long and need a bit of company to just talk about hikikomori life with and about random musings xD anyone up? lets move to discord if you are! message me and lets talk!

• Hugs
Reactions: ColdWeather, ThanatopicFugue, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
ive been friendless for way too long and need a bit of company to just talk about hikikomori life with and about random musings xD anyone up? lets move to discord if you are! message me and lets talk!
I PMed you. 🧡

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm an hikikomori as well, I'd be interested in a chat with someone in my same condition.
Unfortunately I'm not sure you can DM someone before having X amount of posts on the forum, but maybe you can reply back?
I'll try to DM you and see what happens.

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Id be happy to talk. Feel free to dm me ur discord or dm me here :)

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
@fuhloof
I'd be glad to help. My English is not good enough to type quickly.
It would take me a long time to exchange messages.

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Invite me too, hehe! We could make a discord group chat?

ThanatopicFugue

ThanatopicFugue

Oct 28, 2023
I'd love to be your friend, I'm pretty much a hikikomori as well to be honest

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Sure, I'm up for it!