joolfive

joolfive

Mar 21, 2023
everyday i post here about suicide, and all the replies are as such. someone say something nice to me. maybe its time for me to be happy. until then i have a solid partial hanging setup in my closet :p (this is a half joke im not going to kill myself over posts on a forum but a compliment wouldnt hurt)

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, Lifeis_Jouissance70, tiger b and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I can give you a hug smiley. I know it is not much, but I am not good at giving compliments I think. Especially without knowing much about a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
I bet you're a cute person

• Hugs
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Something nice.

There you go. I said It.

Are you happy now?

I'll say It again: something nice!

(If you didn't chuckle yet, i wish i could say something NICER)

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, tiger b and ThisUnrest
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Hi Jool - Im glad you posted here so that we can say nice things to you. If we were in person id give you a big hug - if you wanted that. Or we could talk about whatever you want. What kind of music do you like? What kinds of things usually make you feel happier? I know thats a bit of a trick question, because when you feel like shit, the answer is Nothing!.. Glad you came here to talk with us anyway. I hope you have a good night. Love and hugs to you!

Reactions: Iamtired, thewalkingdread and Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
May everything be good with you.

When there is not a single answer to your topic - it is sad. I recently created my first topic and no one responded.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
everyday i post here about suicide, and all the replies are as such. someone say something nice to me. maybe its time for me to be happy. until then i have a solid partial hanging setup in my closet :p (this is a half joke im not going to kill myself over posts on a forum but a compliment wouldnt hurt)
No offense, but every day you post here? You have 3 posts....

Reactions: Life Is My Coffin
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I like your avatar because it has a gnome in it. Mr.Gnome appears to be on the ground - is he sleeping?

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Hi Jool- I bet you are the coolest. You can PM me anytime.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
You don't deserve your sufferings that brought you here. This community will be here for you to burden your sufferings when u need to.

W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I don't know anything about you...

joolfive

joolfive

Mar 21, 2023
I can give you a hug smiley. I know it is not much, but I am not good at giving compliments I think. Especially without knowing much about a person.

No offense, but every day you post here? You have 3 posts....
i wiped my old ss account and made this one, covers my tracks i suppose. i was here literally all the time. new acc tho

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
97.3% of tigers approve of you!

The rest just got lost on the way to the polling booth. Tigers can't read maps very well.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
i wiped my old ss account and made this one, covers my tracks i suppose. i was here literally all the time. new acc tho
Cover tracks from whom tho? What is so important that you feel the need to hide?

It is just your thoughts on the screen, no one would judge you harshly for it unless you had ulterior motives. Or maybe you revealed too much personal info but then again I kinda doubt it matters still.

I came back after years passed and last time I said I was gonna ctb. Didn't do it and still no one here judged me for it.

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
you're valuable and meaningful and i'm sure you've made a good impact on others' lives. i'm sorry it's hard to feel peace within yourself, even if you deserve it. sending love!

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
It's healthy to share grief and sadness, but you also deserve to be happy.
You are a lovely person, and I'm sure you like to try and make people laugh!
Focus on improving you.