• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I want to leave a suicide note for my boyfriend. He is a native Chinese.
My Chinese isn't the greatest, so I'm not confident of my ability to write a suicide note in Chinese that fully explains my reasons for wanting to die. I think my death will leave him a lot of guilt, so I'm hoping to leave a note that will give him closure.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Maybe you can use your phone to record a voice message or try some speech to text software?

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Its simple, this is what I want to do like so many here.

我想自杀

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
i am a native chinese. been in the US for the past 20 somewhat years. I can translate if you want

However, if your boyfriend is fluent in english, i would just write it in english. Somethings are always lost in translation. When I read/write in english, i don't translate back and forth to chinese. I think in english. When I read/write in chinese, i don't think in english.. it's two separate tracks. so if he's fluent in english, he can fully appreciate the note in english

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
i am a native chinese. been in the US for the past 20 somewhat years. I can translate if you want

However, if your boyfriend is fluent in english, i would just write it in english. Somethings are always lost in translation. When I read/write in english, i don't translate back and forth to chinese. I think in english. When I read/write in chinese, i don't think in english.. it's two separate tracks. so if he's fluent in english, he can fully appreciate the note in english
He is not fluent in English.
I usually speak to him in Chinese, but there are a lot of more complex ideas I have a hard time explaining.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Messaged you with the full translation of the letter you sent to me.