• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I need to get SN for the method, but I don't want to accidently get the wrong one, so I believe you guys have more knowledge on which is the right one. I want a link instead of someone telling me because I need it to be exact so I don't fuck it up still. Preferably linked by Amazon. I need to do this soon, please help.

cherrycokehellcat

cherrycokehellcat

Jul 25, 2023
I don't think it's sold on Amazon anymore. I got mine from a source that is no longer operating and that was almost a year ago. I'd tried Amazon first when I was trying to buy it and I couldn't find anything on there.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I don't think it's sold on Amazon anymore. I got mine from a source that is no longer operating and that was almost a year ago. I'd tried Amazon first when I was trying to buy it and I couldn't find anything on there.
So where do I get it from then....

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The anti-choicers have pretty much gotten all the sources shut down.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So I need to find a different method then?.....
That's an option, I guess. Some people still seem to be getting SN somehow, but I have no idea where. I think it depends on where you live if you can still get it.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Amazon is NSA spyware & even if you don't live in the US, XKeyscore operates in every continent, covering almost every country & is shared with the vast majority of countries in the US' sphere of influence, so the feds are GUARANTEED to show up at your door and potentially involuntarily commit you to a psych ward if you do happen to come across & buy it on Amazon. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from there. Find a more reliable source.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: vampire2002
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Amazon is NSA spyware & even if you don't live in the US, XKeyscore operates in every continent, covering almost every country & is shared with the vast majority of countries in the US' sphere of influence, so the feds are GUARANTEED to show up at your door and potentially involuntarily commit you to a psych ward if you do happen to come across & buy it on Amazon. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from there. Find a more reliable source.
What's a reliable source then for this product?....

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
What's a reliable source then for this product?....
They're quite rare. I'd say just do fentanyl (IMO it's a better method than SN anyways) if you can't find a reliable source, since in most major cities there's drug dealers lacing their shit on almost every corner of the east side nowadays.

Reactions: Action
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
They're quite rare. I'd say just do fentanyl (IMO it's a better method than SN anyways) if you can't find a reliable source, since in most major cities there's drug dealers lacing their shit on almost every corner of the east side nowadays.
I still don't know how to obtain fentanyl either. I don't live in a even close to a major city, and I don't know of any drug dealers.