• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
i'm looking to buy SN, there used to be a seller but it seems she deleted her account... now i cant find anything that ships to my country. if someone could message me with help that would be very much appreciated

Reactions: ecmnesia and Cursed4ever
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I have pmed you

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Hello just to warn you, we're not supposed to say website names on here. If you could please edit this post (you need to report it and ask how you'd like it it be edited if there is no edit button) so the name is taken out, that would be very appreciated. This is because pro lifers are making it more difficult to buy SN as they learn where we buy them from. Please be careful. People often use 'popular craft site' or selling site E***

Reactions: Johndoe5381, demuic and degeneratewaste