Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I need help/advice!

I'm not gonna reveal my real name but my nick name is Sky. I'm 19F and from the US. I don't like being the kind of person who leaches or asks for things, that's not me. However, I'm in a seriously fucked up place right now.

Last night I heavily contemplated suicide. I had SN in hand and all. It made me cry like a baby lol. I realized that I don't actually want to to die. I just don't want to live the life I'm living.

For context my parents are what most people consider insane or mentally ill. It's a lot to explain here but that pretty much sums it up. They're dragging me down with them. My suicide attempt was a way to escape that but that's when I realized I don't actually want to die I just want to get away from them.

I'm not overdramatizing the situation like many people would expect a teenager to. They are truly unwell and I can't save them from themselves. So i need to save myself.

My sister has been kind enough to open her home up to me after I asked for help last night. However, she's in a tough place herself and has kids so asking for anything more is inappropriate and unacceptable. I'm thankful that I just have a place to go.

Where the dilemma comes in at is, I don't have enough money to get to her place or sustain myself until i get a job and a paycheck (which hopefully won't be more than a couple of months.)

The car that I'm using to drive 12-14 hours to get to her is in poor condition and I don't think it will make the trip without repairs. I thought of just leaving the car and getting a plane ticket but I'm gonna need my own mode of transportation when I'm there.

Does someone know of a way to help me? Any resources I could use. Or methods for quick cash?

If you've made it this far thank you for hearing me out and listening to my story!

Reactions: my endless blue
S

SaltySuh

Aug 12, 2023
It's not very glamorous, but you could sell your plasma, bone marrow, and platelets.

Reactions: AboutTom