inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I'm desperate, I shouldn't been alive that long, I can't live past this year, I need help with a method that is easy to do that the and preparations materials are not very hard to acquire, I've tried SN but I can't find a trust place to buy it, I've tried OD didn't work, I'm so useless that I can't even CTB by myself, I need help with that, I can't even bring myself to find a method. I feel like I'm humiliating myself but I can't do it alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I have a full proof plan that I posted on the thread. It does require hanging oneself from a bridge. But I list all the materials. Location, and time. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Probably the simplest and most likely to work way of ctb is hanging. Only need a good rope which isn't hard to get and a location you're confident in. But of course it's extremely difficult to overcome si with full suspension but still that's an option. Not advising you to do anything, you act on your own will

Reactions: inviável
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me suicide just isn't straightforward at all, I really wish there's an easy way to permanently be free from this existence, it would be so relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering. But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a suicide resource compilation on here, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: inviável and Meditation guide
ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023
I'm desperate, I shouldn't been alive that long, I can't live past this year, I need help with a method that is easy to do that the and preparations materials are not very hard to acquire, I've tried SN but I can't find a trust place to buy it, I've tried OD didn't work, I'm so useless that I can't even CTB by myself, I need help with that, I can't even bring myself to find a method. I feel like I'm humiliating myself but I can't do it alone.
I will use the dehydration method

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I keep thinking of the video I saw about self deliverance in Belgium. What a sensible country. You can basically call up your doctor and schedule the time and place where he or she will come and help you.
A simple overdose of a peaceful drug that shuts down the central nervous system in a few minutes, helped by an expert. Imagine the burden that is lifted from the citizens of that country to know that if illness old age or whatever you are facing that you can't bear any longer has a peaceful solution. Life would be so much better.

OP I can't help with your choice of methods unfortunately and I know it's a huge struggle to go though. I hope you can do some research here. We aren't supposed to offer suggestions.

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I keep thinking of the video I saw about self deliverance in Belgium. What a sensible country. You can basically call up your doctor and schedule the time and place where he or she will come and help you.
A simple overdose of a peaceful drug that shuts down the central nervous system in a few minutes, helped by an expert. Imagine the burden that is lifted from the citizens of that country to know that if illness old age or whatever you are facing that you can't bear any longer has a peaceful solution. Life would be so much better.
Is this euthanasia for the mentally ill or just the physically ill? I don't think our current society would ever allow such a thing (at least some european countries would, they are more openminded) so it would actually be very surprising and interesting to know if whether this is real or not..