Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi, what's going on exactly?

Reactions: mediocre
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Me too. I'm sure our experiences aren't identical, but similar. I so badly need to quit this vile game called life. Every day is panic, loathing, and terror. So, I very much sympathise with your despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle and Fragile
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
hi feel that too. Just so much pain and abuse by people. I am lifespan's punching bag I just want to die so I can stop being abused by everyone

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, SipSop, Greenberg and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Your family giving you extra trouble today? Could you go for a walk to get away for a bit?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
hey. its a lot of things.....I feel so overwhelmed its hard to go into everything

M

mmt

Sep 3, 2020
I understand what you wrote if that's any help.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
thanks. Im pretty emabressed to go into it because I feel that the things that trigger me are super petty. Im afraid ill come off as a baby

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand. Working out, taking a shower, taking a walk, playing with a stress toy, doing a hobby or activity you could put your focus into, and basically anything that uses up physical and emotional energy.

Reactions: SipSop
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think ill just munch on fruit and watch anime for tonight. Ugh ill go into it but promise not to judge....
So basically I ordered out and my delivery guy called me but I missed the calls each time on accident. By the time I realized he had left so I called back. He mentioned he left the food outside my apartment so myself and my brother rushed. A neighbor was nice enough to bring it in but went into a rant about how horrible the person was and how dare they left it, etc. It just made me panic and stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: SipSop and Sarahlynn
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Coming to this forum to look and see, and maybe interact with other people a little helps me.

I am extra thankful for every one of the members here past and present, for all of the people in charge to set up and run a site like this one too.

It is still hard though to put it down even if I wanted. It feels like sometimes I want to say stuff, but can't..

Reactions: Brokensaddle and SipSop
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It makes sense to feel upset when something you're waiting for doesn't go as planed. When you're already under a lot of emotional stress it doesn't always take much to tip the balance of feeling ok and not. Glad to hear you got your food though.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Anxiety and panic is a gut wrenchingly difficult thing!

• Wow
Reactions: SipSop
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't got a way to make things right so all I can do is send you love and hugs and hope this feeling passes ❤️

Reactions: SipSop and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
thank you all so much. I feel like such an idiot whenever I talk about suicide
I also got 2 ice creams such a fatass

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SipSop, Sarahlynn, Meditation guide and 1 other person
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
thank you all so much. I feel like such an idiot whenever I talk about suicide
please don't consider it idiotic to think of suicide. it's a healthy thing to realize as an option and it's not foolish to think of it. my anxiety also drives me to self label but in the end we are our own best advocate

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
User_01

User_01

Aug 23, 2020
Sometimes it is the smallest things that upset us the most. If it helps to come on here to vent a little then you're in good company.

Reactions: Deleted member 10475, SipSop, MartyByrde and 1 other person
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
Hey, don't worry about it, you are not alone in overreacting to "stupid" things like this. I can't count the number of times I have been in this situation myself. At first it freaked people out, but now they are more like "jeez, what is it THIS time" whenever I start uncontrollably sobbing and hyperventilating over random every day stuff.

Mental illness does that to you. You just have so much going on that a tiny little extra thing is all it takes for everything to fall apart. And then you start to feel stupid cause it is kinda silly if you look at it from a regular persons view. But again, due to mental illness, there is a limit to how much some of us can cope with. Don't feel bad about the ice creams or your reaction to what happened (easier said than done, i know). Enjoy the fruit and anime and let it transport you to an easier and better world for today.

Reactions: Deleted member 10475 and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
yeah. I go one day wanting t hurt someone, to another day wanting to hurt myself, to another day crying because I cant handle it. I am a fucking mess everyday and I am stuck with suicide being an answer

• Love
Reactions: Sarahlynn