S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I was searching on duck duck go for SN and came across a website that also used to sell on amazon. They have some reviews and say they ship within 5 days to the US, my card got declined and i contacted the shop owner and i can pay him in bitcoin or paypal . I don't know how legit this site is does anyone wanna check it out and give me your thoughts Im desperate to find SN

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I was searching on duck duck go for SN and came across a website that also used to sell on amazon. They have some reviews and say they ship within 5 days to the US, my card got declined and i contacted the shop owner and i can pay him in bitcoin or paypal . I don't know how legit this site is does anyone wanna check it out and give me your thoughts Im desperate to find SN
For future reference I'd reply to mods first because anyone else could be a fake account asking for that source, if it's legit, and try to take it down.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Feel free to message me if you like

Reactions: sewycidial
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't pay by bitcoin or PayPal F&F.

You can get SN from legit sellers, ask around here and people will share them. I don't think you can post on the main forum.

Try searching for the polish name though...

Reactions: touhoufan and sewycidial
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Don't pay by bitcoin or PayPal F&F.

You can get SN from legit sellers, ask around here and people will share them. I don't think you can post on the main forum.

Try searching for the polish name though...

Damn all my sources ask for bitcoin or paypal f&f that ive gotten from asking around here. I've seen a polish store before but i don't think they shipped to USA

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah be careful getting sources. A lot of scammers about.