M

morgning12

Jan 9, 2024
It really is difficult to explain why I feel the need to ctb myself. Cause to be honest, yes I've had a hard life but it is nothing that fucked up like if It has created traumas on me or something like that. It's more like I just can't see the point of living, I mean, I may have some things to live for, however I don't think they're worth living. I think that live is a shitty thing and I don't see the point to It. Not just that but my fucking head is a fucking mess, It never stops, inside my head I'm always overthinking every fucking shit I have done, I do or I will do, I feel like my head is about to explode, and I think I have some type of mental illness cause I sense I a have a lot of little me's that are telling me contradictory shit about myself or things I do and I can't stop them and I can't stand It more. I rarely can sleep more than 3 hours a day, the days I actually sleep and so I'm always tired. I have really no one to talk to, the only 2 people I could talk to don't deserve knowing and worrying about what happens to me, and even if I could they wouldn't be able to understand me, no one has ever. Can someone change that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Praestat_Mori, doormat25 and 3 others
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
i think that your situation is perfectly understandable. although to the outside world it may not seem like it, i know that such a messy and painful mind is more than enough to drive someone to ctb. i'm in a similar situation where i really only have a single friend who i can fully trust and i also couldn't ever bring myself to talk to them about any of what i'm facing because the mere idea of hurting them feels like it could drive me insane. i don't know if i can necessarily change that, but i think we could both use a nice conversation or something, between two people who are hurting. maybe we can learn something from each other.

Reactions: doormat25
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm old now and feel the same. Except I suffered through decades needlessly for nothing. My biggest regret is not shooting myself 30 years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful and tiring what you are going through, I also could never see a point to this futile existence that is filled with endless suffering. But anyway best wishes.

M

morgning12

Jan 9, 2024
i think that your situation is perfectly understandable. although to the outside world it may not seem like it, i know that such a messy and painful mind is more than enough to drive someone to ctb. i'm in a similar situation where i really only have a single friend who i can fully trust and i also couldn't ever bring myself to talk to them about any of what i'm facing because the mere idea of hurting them feels like it could drive me insane. i don't know if i can necessarily change that, but i think we could both use a nice conversation or something, between two people who are hurting. maybe we can learn something from each other.
It'd be nice if you wanted to
It must be dreadful and tiring what you are going through, I also could never see a point to this futile existence that is filled with endless suffering. But anyway best wishes.
Thx

Reactions: Manfrotto99