H

HeadPressure

Jun 25, 2020
Can somebody give step by step instructions of different painless methods to ctb?

Reactions: foxdie
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Cmon the resource sticky thread is exactly for that

Reactions: LoveMePlease, Red, Ghost2211 and 6 others
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
There must be something like survival of the laziest going on. I'd be unsurprised. xD

Why didn't you ctb ? --Dunno, man, twas hard the reading part and such.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
There must be something like survival of the laziest going on. I'd be unsurprised. xD

Why didn't you ctb ? --Dunno, man, twas hard the reading part and such.
It's hard to research while being depressed and your mind struggling with ctb thoughts. It's tiring. You don't have the energy to do anything and have to go against your survival instinct. I understand if someone doesn't want to research because I feel this way sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoveMePlease, XYZ, Ghost2211 and 10 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Can somebody give step by step instructions of different painless methods to ctb?

Mon ami, there are painless methods in the resources thread. But not matter what, this is a tough choice and action. Take your time to consider it ❤️

Reactions: Ghost2211, Lostandlooking and mooncake
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I understand if someone doesn't want to research
Well, understand we may understand many things. But it's lessay notable at least that some people will be so married to this "the universe should chew it for me" attitude to the point they will bring it to the very grave, or it them. Not even the most important decision of their life merits a modicum of research. It boggles, what can I say. But yeah, "one has to understand".

Last edited:
Reactions: XYZ and TimeToBiteTheDust
C

canihavepeaceforonce

Jul 23, 2020
It's hard to research while being depressed and your mind struggling with ctb thoughts. It's tiring. You don't have the energy to do anything and have to go against your survival instinct. I understand if someone doesn't want to research because I feel this way sometimes.

you just explained my thoughts.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

I think the inert gas method would be pretty close to as pain free as you could get. I do not know the step by step actions needed for this method?

Even if I did know all of the specifics for the inert gas method. I think you would still have to do your own research about it in order to be successful with it.

Strong IV opiates + Benzos, and a glass or two of alcohol also sounds like a nice and pretty much pain free method to me. A small amount of pain when getting the IV medication into your system with the venipuncture. Again, you would probably need to do your own research for it to work for you.

The CO method also sounds nice to me. It is probably just about the same feeling as when falling asleep. Research for it to work...