NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
So I bought this rope today, I think it isnt thick enough, right. The length is ok (3 meters)

Attachments

• 20231002_203543.jpg
    20231002_203543.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
How thick is it in mm? I believe the ideal is 15-20mm. And I think 3m is long enough

Reactions: bte
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It will work. Probably not comfortable, but that might not matter to you.

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
How thick is it in mm? I believe the ideal is 15-20mm. And I think 3m is long enough
Its barely 1 cm
It will work. Probably not comfortable, but that might not matter to you.
You sure? On that mega thread about full suspension it is stated, that the rope is supposed to be able to hold your weight a couple of times. And Iam not sure, if this thing, which is barely a cm thick, can hold me.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Its barely 1 cm

You sure? On that mega thread about full suspension it is stated, that the rope is supposed to be able to hold your weight a couple of times. And Iam not sure, if this thing, which is barely a cm thick, can hold me.
You could test it out with your weight, also if you plan on partial it could still work

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
You could test it out with your weight, also if you plan on partial it could still work
But I plan full suspension. And about the weight, I tried it and it holds, but Iam not sure if it will when Iam hanging and twitching.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
But I plan full suspension. And about the weight, I tried it and it holds, but Iam not sure if it will when Iam hanging and twitching.
For full suspension I would be extra cautious and get a thicker rope