Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I'm scared of the after effects after a possible SN failure. Mainly brain damage. I don't want to end up in a vegetative state in case I fail the attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You will definitely get brain damage, every method includes shutting down the brain and if you get saved too early, you'll survive with brain damage. But don't worry, you won't fail if you follow the protocol correctly and if anything goes too wrong then call for help.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This has been discussed in other threads already. Brain damage occurs due to a lack of oxygen in the blood which is the case after SN starts to work. Becoming unconscious may also lead to respiratory arrest which leads to further lack of oxygen.

Imo yes it's possible that brain and organ damage can occur.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Costrecce
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yes !

But also muliti-organ damage, destroyed immune system...etc. Everything right after you were found but also delayed.

There are 12 threads regarding this question.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I wonder what's the search button is for...

Reactions: befree, Praestat_Mori and SenseOfLoss
D

Deleted member 65988

I wonder what's the search button is for...
Same here, this question has been asked multiple times, I wish people would get down to doing some research themselves instead of waiting to be spoonfed answers
Here's one thing you should be worried about

Ask yourself in what's ways can you increase your chances of success instead of worrying about failure and the consequences thereafter like potential health issues,this method is highly touted because of its popularity and ease of access for many of us but just like any other, it carries great risks so be aware of it.

Also, this is what I anticipated people being worried about the most, ending up a veggie which I haven't seen with sn at all. It's more likely be organ damage due to the tissue damage Methomoglobinemia does so as much as there have been cases with people with brain damage, I haven't see one who ended up brain damage and a veggie, rather brain dead which is basically dead.

Otherwise, it's each to their own as to how much confidence they have to pull this method off. Just remember, the people who've already ctb with sn had the same concerns as you did including internal conflict about what it'll do to anyone they cared about but they still went through with it, sometimes I don't even know what it may take for someone to get to that point of casting aside all doubt and fear of any consequence and just going for it, maybe @アホペンギン knows since it's a recent survival case.

Yes !

But also muliti-organ damage, destroyed immune system...etc. Everything right after you were found but also delayed.

There are 12 threads regarding this question.
We know befree, it's one of the things on this forum you love to remind people about with your expertise and knowledge.

Edit: forgot to include another case of Toxin-induced Methomoglobinaemia where a 23 year old farmer ingested a pesticide in a ctb attempt, I thought it would be relevant to this conversation since it is similar to SN. He had hypoxic brain injury which he actually recovered from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Praestat_Mori, John Ryder and 1 other person
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
which I haven't seen with sn at all
YOU haven´t. This because you are god and you see everything if it happens.

This conversation (now 13 threads) is so pointless because ignorant fans of this method continue to believe in their miracle powder despite all the info.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
D

Deleted member 65988

YOU haven´t. This because you are god and you see everything if it happens.

This conversation (13 threads) is so pointless because ignorant fans of this method continue to believe in their miracle powder despite all the info.
This isn't a forum for bold accusation or slander.

Why so eager to attack me as being an "ignorant fan" of miracle powder when I've never ever claimed it was to begin with, stop being such an asshole about it. I've clearly acknowledged it has risks, I've never stated that it was without any, I've made that clear time and time again, why haven't you seen that whenever you and I ever interact . It's pretty clear SN isn't a good a method as people would think with valid reasons but i never saw it as this miracle powder you recover from with no possibility of injury in the immediate or long term future

I've said it before and I'll say it once more, you really do come off as a know it all, an arrogant one at that.

The info is there, if you even bothered to look at what I actually posted, those are two instances of people who took sn and had neurological issues as well as 3rd of an individual who took pesticide in an attempt who had the same Methomoglobinaemia effect, yet you choose to ignore of all that and claim that I'm ignorant of those 13 threads you oh so love to reference to make your point valid whenever someone asks this repetitive question which has varying answers since opinions have shifted quite a lot about this method over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: toofargone6969
D

Deleted member 65988

another insult
Maybe don't be so quick to accuse people of being ignorant fans of this method when discussions have taken place time and time again of what risks this method poses, what treatment there is for it, what risks to avoid etc...
No one has ever claimed sn to be a miracle powder, i seriously don't know why you still run with that rhetoric.
I'm happy you're finally accepting that. So there is still hope.
Still hope for what?
Those rules don't apply to you especially with the way you choose to address people with how condescending you can be.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Thank you for making me laugh.

D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for being doing the same because interactions like this amuse me. Maybe there's still hope you can be a bit less condescending but at this rate, I wouldn't bet on it.
This because you are god and you see everything if it happens.
Also, I don't know what being a omniscient being has to do with your point either because I can't know everything that happens either neither can you.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Your behavior is at the lowest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.