• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you attempted hanging before?

• I’m female, I attempted hanging, I didn’t pee myself

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I’m female, I attempted hanging, I peed myself and I think sanity pad can absorb it

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I’m female, I attempted hanging, I peed myself and I don’t think sanity pad can absorb it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m male, I attempted hanging, I didn’t pee myself

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I’m male, I attempted hanging, I peed myself and I think sanity pad can absorb it

• I’m male, I attempted hanging, I peed myself and I don’t think sanity pad can absorb it

• I didn’t attempt hanging

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I don't want to use a diaper , for it might make me look like a baby.I think sanity pad is better, it's designed for us women. I buy them monthly.
I wonder if it can absorb all the urine I may leak during hanging?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think there will be many attempts that reached the stage of peeing. But pads will not hold. Those things are designed for period blood, which has a very different property than urine. The options unfortunately are either adult diaper or no diaper.

Last edited:
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I don't think there will be many attempts that reached the stage of peeing. But pads will not hold. Those things are designed for period blood, which has a very different property than urine. The options unfortunately are either adult diaper or no diaper.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
goblin99

goblin99

😢
Jan 12, 2024
there actually are bladder/incontinence pads that are similar to period pads but are a lot thicker. I just don't know if they'd hold if someone full on pees themselves. they're mostly meant for bladder leaks.

• Informative
Reactions: voidstar, rozeske and dustyrainbow
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
they're mostly meant for bladder leaks.
Yes they would work but only for what they are designed for. When your muscles relaxes and your body lets go it's not just pee and it's alot more than leaks.

Reactions: f1lth and goblin99
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Lmao why'd you put a spoiler on period blood??

• Yay!
Reactions: f1lth, VidFlumina and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Lol why would period blood cause someone to get triggered????
Everyone has their own thing, don't lose sleep over it this much. Or if you are triggered by the trigger spoiler this much have it removed?????

Reactions: goblin99
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Everyone has their own thing, don't lose sleep over it this much. Or if you are triggered by the trigger spoiler this much have it removed?????
Oh I wasn't attacking you sorry if you misunderstood.
I just found it funny lol....I mean I'm sure all girls hate periods but like we still have them so I'm not sure how someone could be triggered by something that is apart of their body. Just found it funny.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh I wasn't attacking you sorry if you misunderstood.
I just found it funny lol....I mean I'm sure all girls hate periods but like we still have them so I'm not sure how someone could be triggered by something that is apart of their body. Just found it funny.
Don't just assume that and conclude for everyone? and It's not a girls only site?

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Don't just assume that and conclude and It's not a girls only site?
??? Now I'm even more confused how would guys be triggered by periods????
Well let's just end this here I just found it funny so I pointed it out.

Reactions: f1lth
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
??? Now I'm even more confused how would guys be triggered by periods????
Well let's just end this here I just found it funny so I pointed it out.
Looks like you just wanted to write as much of the word out as possible for any one who supposedly might find it triggering? Let's try and not judge just b/c we find it mundane.

disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
If you're worried about urinating on yourself, I'd suggest not eating or drinking anything at least 12 hours beforehand and/or emptying your bladder before as well.

Reactions: zrh389, Wantodisappear and rozeske
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I might hang myself again
I wonder if I should wear a period pad

J

jeffleesb

Aug 25, 2023
My ideal way is full.Do you want to hang yourself, too?
I want to learn more about the method yes. We can talk about it in DM if you want.

Last edited:
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Oh the topic of post mortem unpleasantries, how long would you have to fast to clear out your bowels? I've only had a cookie today. Filled myself with soda water and protein shakes. Seems to work.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
If I hang myself I plan on not eating the day before and maybe using an adult diaper. Makes the cleanup easier for the poor sods who find me. Not very dignified but from what I've read death isn't.

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
If I hang myself I plan on not eating the day before and maybe using an adult diaper. Makes the cleanup easier for the poor sods who find me. Not very dignified but from what I've read death isn't.
Does diaper make you look like a baby?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Does diaper make you look like a baby?
Not really... a lot of people who have bladder issues may wear an adult diaper instead of underwear so it's absolutely fine to wear one! Plus when they do the cleanup... it's easier on the coroner and their staff as having a diaper will hold the mess inside the diaper instead of it all over the floor. So in short... wearing a diaper does not make you look like a baby. In some people's opinion it's the more sanitary option.

Reactions: thegoldengirls and zrh389
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
Not really... a lot of people who have bladder issues may wear an adult diaper instead of underwear so it's absolutely fine to wear one! Plus when they do the cleanup... it's easier on the coroner and their staff as having a diaper will hold the mess inside the diaper instead of it all over the floor. So in short... wearing a diaper does not make you look like a baby. In some people's opinion it's the more sanitary option.
Thank you

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I will use something like this. It doesnt sounds aesthetically terrible as a classic diaper so it provides some dignity when my body will be found lol
Also i may try to use a beautiful underwear on top os this product, lets see...

Screenshot 20240312 122041 Chrome

Last edited: