• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
If I 'run away' ie leave my cell in one state and travel to another state. As an adult, do my parents have the right to have the police track me down? I have made bus and hotel purchases on my credit card so it'll be easy to find me. I'd like to leave my cell here and get a track phone but if that would freak people out and ruin my plans to ctb I'll just take it with me and pretend I'm still in my home state. I mean I plan to come back, maybe but still... I just don't want people to know what I'm up to.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, throwaway777 and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Do you have great contact with you parents? That they would know if your gone for more than a couple of days?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Well i think if you are a missing person they have the right to. Would they belief you if you told them you went on a short vacation?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Well i think if you are a missing person they have the right to. Would they belief you if you told them you went on a short vacation?
they might, and damn that's good to know. Thanks for responding

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and AnnihilatedAnna
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Legal definition of Missing Person (US):

https://definitions.uslegal.com/m/missing-person/

Based on this, if you're not a minor and you're disappearance is voluntary, then I would say there would be no reason for the police to get involved, although you do have different laws in different states over there.

Reactions: TiredHorse, Redt2go and AnnihilatedAnna
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
As an adult, do my parents have the right to have the police track me down?
What could be more concerning than the police is if they reach out to social media for help. Even if your parents aren't on social media themselves, friends or acquaintances or random 'good samaritan' strangers could start a campaign to locate you.

People have gone absolutely bonkers with tracking down 'missing' people via social media; all the mindless, robotic sharing of any random post about a person who is supposedly 'missing'. Stalkers, abusive spouses, human traffickers, etc. are exploiting this to locate those who are trying to escape them.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Wolfjob_dayjob, Walilamdzi and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
What could be more concerning than the police is if they reach out to social media for help. Even if your parents aren't on social media themselves, friends or acquaintances or random 'good samaritan' strangers could start a campaign to locate you.

People have gone absolutely bonkers with tracking down 'missing' people via social media; all the mindless, robotic sharing of any random post about a person who is supposedly 'missing'. Stalkers, abusive spouses, human traffickers, etc. are exploiting this to locate those who are trying to escape them.
true, I should refrain from this then . Thank you

Reactions: Jen Erik
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I would avoiding leaving any digital footprints as it is too easy nowadays for law enforcement and other people to track others down. Also, I would hide any intentions to CTB so your plan doesn't get ruined.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Redt2go
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Use public transport, not your own or rental car, leave all phones and notebooks, pay only cash, try not be stopped by police. These days leaving phones, online payments and internet is more than enough. They all use traffic cams, phone cells/calls/i-net traffic, electronic payments/credit cards/ to track you. If you leave them you are invincible. And don't contact anybody - that's the biggest mistake.
Or simply lie to all where are going...and done...i would even visit the local police to explain them the situation with the parents - they won't mind at all.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Redt2go