ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
don't really have much to describe, I have a belt too. It could be better than using a knife.
ill probably do both though

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Didn't Kate Spade hang herself with a scarf?

Reactions: Cowtipper, puppy9 and ComradeJas
ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
i'll try today in the bathroom, I've thought about using the door and cutting my wrists to make sure

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Only way to ever know if something is strong enough is to strength test it. That is critical. Don't assume or skip the step.

Reactions: ComradeJas
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do you have any tips to do that?
use your arm instead of neck and put a lot of force in on it. Worst case you break your anchor point or noose instead of your brain. If it's partial you don't need a massive amount of force, but enough to accommodate most of your weight in case your body thrashes a bit when the muscles are dying.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and ComradeJas
ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
use your arm instead of neck and put a lot of force in on it. Worst case you break your anchor point or noose instead of your brain. If it's partial you don't need a massive amount of force, but enough to accommodate most of your weight in case your body thrashes a bit when the muscles are dying.
I'll try, thank you. This means the world for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
don't really have much to describe, I have a belt too. It could be better than using a knife.
ill probably do both though
Just test everything first ,its worth taking the time. Good luck.

• Love
B

Binami

Sep 18, 2020
My best attempt on partial was actually with a thick extension cord.
Currently I only have access to a thinner fabric though.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Epstein did it with a bed sheet. And I think Aaron Hernandez did it the same way. I think there's not so much difference between a scarf and a bed sheet.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and ComradeJas
B

Binami

Sep 18, 2020
Did it break? What happened?
I tied it around a low branch on a tree trunk where the ground was slanted so I was able to bring myself lower easier.
I don't know what happened, I just came to convulsing and in half-awareness and after that I couldn't get back into my sweet spot.
I'm guessing the issue was just with the terrain more than anything, so I won't try in that way again.
But that day it was the best route I could think of.
What really shocked me was how peaceful it was; like I just didn't know for however long I was out that I was out, it was like I woke up from sleep.

• Love
ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
I tied it around a low branch on a tree trunk where the ground was slanted so I was able to bring myself lower easier.
I don't know what happened, I just came to convulsing and in half-awareness and after that I couldn't get back into my sweet spot.
I'm guessing the issue was just with the terrain more than anything, so I won't try in that way again.
But that day it was the best route I could think of.
What really shocked me was how peaceful it was; like I just didn't know for however long I was out that I was out, it was like I woke up from sleep.
That gives me hope, to be honest.
A lot of people (not here) just say it is terrible.

Thank you, I wish you the best.
Epstein did it with a bed sheet. And I think Aaron Hernandez did it the same way. I think there's not so much difference between a scarf and a bed sheet.
That doesn't sound that bad either, to be honest, thank you.

Reactions: Binami
B

Binami

Sep 18, 2020
That gives me hope, to be honest.
A lot of people (not here) just say it is terrible.

Thank you, I wish you the best.

That doesn't sound that bad either, to be honest, thank you.

Thank you.
I should say most of my attempts have been horrible and it wasn't fun coming back to awareness shaking as much as I was.
That specific attempt I just finally managed to hit the right spot in the right way with enough effort on my part, where if whatever shifted hadn't shifted I would have just gone, it was like light switch almost.
I hope that everything works out as you want it to.

ComradeJas

ComradeJas

Aug 31, 2020
Thank you.
I should say most of my attempts have been horrible and it wasn't fun coming back to awareness shaking as much as I was.
That specific attempt I just finally managed to hit the right spot in the right way with enough effort on my part, where if whatever shifted hadn't shifted I would have just gone, it was like light switch almost.
I hope that everything works out as you want it to.
Are you planning on trying again?
I haven't tried it yet, there was always something holding me down.
Not anymore though I think, it's gone.

I hope things go as you want, too. Good luck and thank you.