• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
As the questions suggests can taking too much benzos be a problem for CBTing in general. To be precise, if the goal is to loose consciousness, is there a sweet spot or is more better for benzos? Can taking too many Benzos cause vomiting or the like?

I know that of course, if one only wants to reduce anxiety, that taking too many benzos can be harmful?

On a more specific side of questions, I would like what one could expect from various doses of Clonazepam. What would 0.5mg, 1mg, 5mg, 10mg, 30mg do to a person that has not taking any benzos in his or her life before? Would 1mg already sedate too heavily for conducting SN CTB (i.e. drinking first glass, being ready to drink second glass)

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I never vomited when I took benzos. As far as the dosage, everyone is different. I don't think 1mg of clonazepam would make it impossible to drink the SN properly, but I can't say for sure. Can you experiment with the meds before you attempt with the SN, or do you only have a limited amount of benzos?

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
I have access to 29mg of Clonazepam and will not get more. For Zopiclone I got it prescribed due to sleeping issues. I can get more Zopiclone only again in April (and only probably 20 pills of 3.75mg).

N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
Throwing up is the biggest issue with SN. If you passed out because of the benzo's it's hard to drink a second glass of SN after throwing up. Or you might even pass out before drinking any SN at all.

And yeah everyone reacts differently to meds. So best to do a test run with benzo's before so you can see how your body reacts

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
it is easy to do a test run for small doses but what if you want to take a big dose that really makes you pass out (let's say for Chloroquine), then one cannot really test it I assume :/

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I feel like a huge dose of benzos is a huge advantage because it gives you amnesia. Hence, you will be in a very detached state.