MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
I can never find someone to ctb with that is 100% about it and wants to join me. I have never felt so lonely and so lost in the world. I don't want to live anymore and I have come to terms with it. I can't find someone to love because in the world I was just not lucky enough to find anyone who wants me for me or someone who sees anything good in me. I made many mistakes in my life, I can't hope to redo and nothing in life works. CAN I DIE ALREADY?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ERASED, Mistake of Nature, clocktower and 2 others
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I share your pain and feelings. I live in Canada and i have had several potential partners ghost me

Reactions: Mistake of Nature
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You could scrap the US part there really; finding a partner is generally very hard. Even though it may feel like your own suicidal thoughts are very consistent you really never know when they may change. Of all the people I've seen try to ctb here few have simply got their method and quickly done it. Almost everyone hesitates and many quit suicide for some time after experiencing that mental block.

Reactions: voyager, MartyByrde, Mistake of Nature and 1 other person
ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
I'm in Illinois and I have a huge bottle of SN. I can't travel, but I'd be happy to partner up.

Reactions: lmon, Mistake of Nature and ERASED
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
Sorry you can't find anyone. I'm in the U.S. too and would gladly be your partner, but my CTB date isn't any time soon :notsure: There seem to be very few cases of successful partners.

Reactions: ERASED