B

buscatchers

Apr 4, 2023
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering whether or not mustard gas would cause a car to explode. I plan on either inhaling it in my vehicle, or with a combination of a huge overdose using various pills that I've collected over the years.

Thanks for your time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Those are some of the worst ideas I've ever heard. Insanely strong SI, can easily fail, slow, excruciating dying process, can harm innocent bystanders. Please reconsider, choose a different method, or ideally, use all available means to recovery. Best wishes.

Reactions: avaruus, Glandular, DumbGirl and 3 others
B

buscatchers

Apr 4, 2023
Those are some of the worst ideas I've ever heard. Insanely strong SI, can easily fail, slow, excruciating dying process, can harm innocent bystanders. Please reconsider, choose a different method, or ideally, use all available means to recovery. Best wishes.
I don't mind the excruciating part. The overdose was meant to disable any chances of survival instincts. I know someone in my life who has chosen this method, and was almost successful; however they were found and saved. They were passed out from the method.

I know a spot in my area that wouldn't have any bystanders present, especially during the time that I plan on doing it.

My only other method would be hanging, but I currently reside in an apartment and there are not any stable places that would successfully hold my weight. I also don't want to cause it damage to the apartment so I wouldn't burden my partner with unnecessary costs.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know a spot in my area that wouldn't have any bystanders present, especially during the time that I plan on doing it.
You know what they say about the best-laid out plans.....................

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do that and you will see how strong SI really is. You will claw your way out if that car and then deal with the horrific health problems.

People die of this accidentally when they are too far away from fresh air. Commonly two people mopping, one with bleach water and one with ammonia. Whoever is trapped away from the door can die.
All you need to do is open the door.

• Love
Reactions: DumbGirl, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I experienced the combination of ammonia and bleach and it was excruciating: fighting to breathe and choking for a week
struggling to get in air. It was an accident. There is no way anyone would want to go through what I went through and I barely survived.
I
I spent a week in a motel room using a nebulizer around the clock to keep my airways open. I didn't know why at the time. I finally realized it whenever I went back to my home I started choking again and figured it out. I no longer keep any bleach or ammonia around.

No you do NOT want to deliberately do this. It's pure torture. It took me a week before I could breathe without a nebulizer (a device I keep around in case of an asthma attack that vaporizes a medicine that you inhale.)

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's highly toxic and very unpleasant.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
No one wants to die choking gasping struggling to get in air through a burning closed throat and that is what the experience is like, fighting in a panic to get in air.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
No. Ask someone who went through Verdun and they'll say the same. Just use SN, I posted a source for it earlier.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori