• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What does one truly experience mentally during a 10 second fall?

Reactions: sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably deep regret and SI. At least it will be over quick.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Deep regret why? What if your life was awful and you exhausted all options to get better?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Fear I imagine. Ever jumped on a trampolene and gone too high and felt out of control? I imagine that. If you want to 'rehearse' though- why not try a bungee jump or sky dive?

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I've tried it, kinda accidentally as a child.
Your instinct kicks in, you lose control of your body because of fear, etc.
I think you need some sort of proper mindset to do it. I would never do that again.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Fear I imagine. Ever jumped on a trampolene and gone too high and felt out of control? I imagine that. If you want to 'rehearse' though- why not try a bungee jump or sky dive?
Sky diving actually doesn't replicate it but Bungie jumping does. Bungie jumping can also snap your neck
I've tried it, kinda accidentally as a child.
Your instinct kicks in, you lose control of your body because of fear, etc.
I think you need some sort of proper mindset to do it. I would never do that again.
How?

Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Depends on the person. If you're truly ready to go and not afraid of death or heights, then yeah it could be a euphoric few seconds.

Some people are obviously terrified though and some even have heart attacks before hitting the ground. Still would only be seconds worth of suffering, there are far worse ways you could go!

Reactions: xmissellax, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Depends on the person. If you're truly ready to go and not afraid of death or heights, then yeah it could be a euphoric few seconds.

Some people are obviously terrified though and some even have heart attacks before hitting the ground. Still would only be seconds worth of suffering, there are far worse ways you could go!
Is the rack worse? How about being drawn and quartered?

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Sky diving actually doesn't replicate it but Bungie jumping does. Bungie jumping can also snap your neck

How?
Was just walking around the edges of the rooftop of the 15th floor apartment, thinking, what would it feel like to just off myself. I accidentally fell, but I got hold of some gap in the wall with my sticky child hands. I was able to climb back with minor scratches. For a fleeting moment when I was in the air, I felt extreme fear that I've never felt even to this day, except when I had a nightmare of a slenderman stealing my icecream and candies from my fridge. I probably felt more fear because it was accidental.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Is the rack worse? How about being drawn and quartered?
One of the better ways to go actually...

According to William Wallace, it felt like total freedom! :blarg:

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Was just walking around the edges of the rooftop of the 15th floor apartment, thinking, what would it feel like to just off myself. I accidentally fell, but I got hold of some gap in the wall with my sticky child hands. I was able to climb back with minor scratches. For a fleeting moment when I was in the air, I felt extreme fear that I've never felt even to this day, except when I had a nightmare of a slenderman stealing my icecream and candies from my fridge. I probably felt more fear because it was accidental.
What did it feel like? Use words you've nevwe imagined before

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
What did it feel like? Use words you've nevwe imagined before
I don't know how to express fear into words, but like.. yea first thing I thought to myself: "shit, not like this"
And then time slows, and my short twelve-year-old life flashed before my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't had the knowledge that your life flashes before your eyes the moment you are about to die, would my life have flashed before my eyes? It's the chicken or the egg kinda problem. It was such a brief and a long moment at the same time. It's crazy how my sister felt almost the same thing when she had a car accident. That was all until I got hold of the gap in the wall, and regained control over my body after a few deep breaths.

Or if you want me to use words like I've never imagined before: "Aaargsdfdfdhof"

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and butterball
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't know how to express fear into words, but like.. yea first thing I thought to myself: "shit, not like this"
And then time slows, and my short twelve-year-old life flashed before my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't had the knowledge that your life flashes before your eyes the moment you are about to die, would my life have flashed before my eyes? It's the chicken or the egg kinda problem. It was such a brief and a long moment at the same time. It's crazy how my sister felt almost the same thing when she had a car accident. That was all until I got hold of the gap in the wall, and regained control over my body after a few deep breaths.

Or if you want me to use words like I've never imagined before: "Aaargsdfdfdhof"
was it like his jump? Fast forward to it

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
why would we have deep regret? maybe fear but i dont think an actual suicidal person would regret it

Reactions: sserafim, 4am and Ambivalent1
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
was it like his jump? Fast forward to it

nope, not like that. That looks too romanticized.. falling is falling and falling is scary unless you are intoxicated or something

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
nope, not like that. That looks too romanticized.. falling is falling and falling is scary unless you are intoxicated or something
I will have vodka at the ready. What would falling while drunk be like?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If you want it to be