• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cle-lii

Jan 12, 2021
As per the title, is it possible to substitute the recommended tagamet for lansoprazole? Can't find tagamet in the UK but I do have lansoprazole.

Also do you have any idea of what dosage of lansoprazole would be equivalent to the recommended 800mg of tagamet?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Spitfire and Predestinated
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yes, you probably could. 80mg of lansoprazole should do.

Reactions: Wrennie and Cle-lii
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
As per the title, is it possible to substitute the recommended tagamet for lansoprazole? Can't find tagamet in the UK but I do have lansoprazole.

Also do you have any idea of what dosage of lansoprazole would be equivalent to the recommended 800mg of tagamet?
In case you are not aware Tagamet is cimetidine. All I can tell you, sorry.

Upvote 0
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ondanstraten, meto, plus low dose benzodiazepines and a beta blocker sounds nice.

This plus pain medication for the headache since it is nitrite.

Upvote 0
C

Cle-lii

Jan 12, 2021
Ondanstraten, meto, plus low dose benzodiazepines and a beta blocker sounds nice.

This plus pain medication for the headache since it is nitrite.

I've got metoclopramide and diazepam, not sure I'll be able to get a beta blocker as they're pretty strict with prescription meds in the UK. But I figure I'll be fine with just diazepam.

Thanks for the suggestion for pain medication! Would something OTC like paracetamol/ibuprofen work?

Upvote 0
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes 100% Paracetamol and Likes can be helpful.........

The heartbeat bounding would be scary to me for 100% real! So worth it to mention...

I go by CO and MANY grams of Propranolol, but my own way...

:heart:

Upvote 0
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I've got metoclopramide and diazepam, not sure I'll be able to get a beta blocker as they're pretty strict with prescription meds in the UK. But I figure I'll be fine with just diazepam.

Propranolol shouldn't be too difficult to get.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
Upvote 0