• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
Hello!
I will use the SN method to CTB. I have the SN already and the Metaclopramid, but I only have access to Diazepam and Ranitidin thats used for injection. Can I use it orally and will it have the same effect? Do I have to use more? I dont want to do it iv..
Thank you!

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Reliable information on the specificities regarding oral ingestion of IV medications seem to be limited, but the general answer is always no, medications should not be given outside of their intended route. IV injection of oral medications can be extremely painful and deadly, but it seems hard to determine the effects of the opposite. The only information I could find stated that the dosing may change, certain medications may experienced reduced efficacy due to exposure to gastric secretions, and it may cause stomach irritation. I am not sure of the exact indications because in healthcare the number one rule is to just not do it, but it appears it may interfere with the efficacy and dosage and cause some unwanted side effects.

Reactions: AlexZ1993
AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
Reliable information on the specificities regarding oral ingestion of IV medications seem to be limited, but the general answer is always no, medications should not be given outside of their intended route. IV injection of oral medications can be extremely painful and deadly, but it seems hard to determine the effects of the opposite. The only information I could find stated that the dosing may change, certain medications may experienced reduced efficacy due to exposure to gastric secretions, and it may cause stomach irritation. I am not sure of the exact indications because in healthcare the number one rule is to just not do it, but it appears it may interfere with the efficacy and dosage and cause some unwanted side effects.
Thank you for the detailed response!
I will probably still try to use the Diazepam this way. Too scared to do it without benzos at all. Even if the efficacy is different, its better than nothing. I just hope it wont increase the chance of vomiting..