• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
All I have is Tagamet (anti acid). As for antiemetics all I have is otc Dramamine… I was wondering if I take SN, as long as I ingest enough, would I ctb? I am worried I'll fail and become a vegetable or something. I'm not in a situation where I could go get help or call an ambulance if something went wrong.

Reactions: Niirvana, Crazy4u and peepo
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
All I have is Tagamet (anti acid). As for antiemetics all I have is otc Dramamine… I was wondering if I take SN, as long as I ingest enough, would I ctb? I am worried I'll fail and become a vegetable or something. I'm not in a situation where I could go get help or call an ambulance if something went wrong.
Well the thing with SN they say there's no permanent damage so I think you'd either die or be saved and have no major last effects. That's from everything I've read on SN.

Reactions: blueclover_., Iamchickenhat and Crazy4u
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Dramamine does not work because, and I'm paraphrasing from memory here so forgive me if it doesn't make much sense or is wrong, it doesn't suppress the urge to vomit from the brain. Metoclopramide does. Even with that a lot of people vomit with SN, thats why they prepare a second glass.

I don't really know what to advise, I'm sorry.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Dramamine does not work because, and I'm paraphrasing from memory here so forgive me if it doesn't make much sense or is wrong, it doesn't suppress the urge to vomit from the brain. Metoclopramide does. Even with that a lot of people vomit with SN, thats why they prepare a second glass.

All antiemetics work on the brain just in different places. Meto is a dopamine receptor antagonist and Dramamine is an H2 receptor antagonist. This is why anti-nause drugs for motion sickness don't work on chemo nausea and vice versa. The urge to vomit can come from different places in the brain depending on what the source is eg poison or movement.

Reactions: myopybyproxy
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
I am also curious about this.

EDIT: Thank you for this. I didn't know about this drug. It's available OTC :)

L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
Where do I get SN? Would you be able to send a link? And 2 glasses of water with SN in it? I can't live with the pain anymore.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I read similar posts before without clear answers. It is important to know because many people don't have prescriptions.

Reactions: tieiwi and Nanako
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I can't get any of the recommended antiemetics either so I plan to use Dramamine and Meclizine. 🤞

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018

Is the urge to vomit in this case really so strong that it can't be suppressed without taking the recommended medication? I've always been under the impression that it's possible to gulp down just about anything, no matter how bad it tastes, as long as you're mentally prepared for it.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Is the urge to vomit in this case really so strong that it can't be suppressed without taking the recommended medication? I've always been under the impression that it's possible to gulp down just about anything, no matter how bad it tastes, as long as you're mentally prepared for it.

The thing is, SN is poison.

You're not overeating or swallowing something gross. You are drinking a poison. Your body is designed to survive at all costs and will reject the SN.

This is SI at its purest. There's really no way to just "think through it." It's a reflex.

That's not to say that it can't be done. Anything is possible and the folks who made it work aren't here to tell us about it. But it's a pretty good bet that your body will try desperately to get rid of it. The catch might be to hold it down long enough to get a lethal dose absorbed, even if you do vomit some up.

Reactions: Thankyoufortoday, tieiwi, _Minsk and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
OTC Meclizine has worked for some people as an antiemitic.

Reactions: gr1lledcheese
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021

People's reaction to it will differ wildly. Some might not throw up at all even without an AE while for others even meto doesn't help, nobody here knows your body better than you do. But like upanddownprincess said, your body sees it as a poison so I am gonna lean on the side of yes you will probably throw up without an AE.

There's not many hits for it in here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f7o4V0TWHL-0NpCvdKg3FsCbzvvQMGoADeMjqxYzrb8/edit but ultimately we don't know what happened after they stopped reporting. There's more hits in the failures doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKnH260kpVBA9_o3_hpvmLW5sdhemQ-d8GC9GwTP2i8 (not that big of a sample size though) but my paranoid mind just assumes they might have been plants to scare us off.

Again, you know your body better than we do.

I did see 1 video of a girl from here who supposedly drank it and she didn't throw up, but the video I saw ended after she went unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanako
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I heard that if you can't get metoclopramide, then Dromperidone is a decent alternative.

Reactions: _Minsk, Crazy4u and Interloper
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I can't get any of the recommended antiemetics either so I plan to use Dramamine and Meclizine. 🤞
I read somewhere that marijuana is a natural antiemetic, and that you'd just need to smoke tons of it. But edibles. It can take up to 4 hours for them to kick in.

gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I read somewhere that marijuana is a natural antiemetic, and that you'd just need to smoke tons of it. But edibles. It can take up to 4 hours for them to kick in.
There was a time I had access to marijuana, but that time has past. Thanks though.
Also I have thrown up from eating too many magic brownies.
I heard that if you can't get metoclopramide, then Dromperidone is a decent alternative.
I've looked up all the antiemetics on the list and none are OTC. Sad to say.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021

There was a time I had access to marijuana, but that time has past. Thanks though.
Also I have thrown up from eating too many magic brownies.

I've looked up all the antiemetics on the list and none are OTC. Sad to say.
Yeah. I told that. But NO edibles. Bc they take so long to kick in and you want your stomach empty, I guess, too. Sorry for that. I hope you find what you need. I really do. For when you're ready, if you ever decide to ctb. 💜

gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
Yeah. I told that. But NO edibles. Bc they take so long to kick in and you want your stomach empty, I guess, too. Sorry for that. I hope you find what you need. I really do. For when you're ready, if you ever decide to ctb. 💜
Got it. Guess I misread. I can only do edibles though cuz I'm asthmatic. I tried smoking once and had a very bad reaction: could barely speak for a month.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Got it. Guess I misread. I can only do edibles though cuz I'm asthmatic. I tried smoking once and had a very bad reaction: could barely speak for a month.
Oh yikes! Then yeah, that's not a good options. Sorry.

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Well the thing with SN they say there's no permanent damage so I think you'd either die or be saved and have no major last effects. That's from everything I've read on SN.
I forgot the persons account name I'm sorry but the person posted that after their failed attempt of drinking SN they couldn't pee or have any bowel movements for a while. They stayed at the hospital and they lost their appetite and their hair started to fall out as well (it stopped at some point and grew back). None of those things were permanent but I don't want that to happen to me because I won't be able to go stay at a hospital if I fail my attempt.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I forgot the persons account name I'm sorry but the person posted that after their failed attempt of drinking SN they couldn't pee or have any bowel movements for a while. They stayed at the hospital and they lost their appetite and their hair started to fall out as well (it stopped at some point and grew back). None of those things were permanent but I don't want that to happen to me because I won't be able to go stay at a hospital if I fail my attempt.
That might actually be from the antidote. Apparently getting treatment for SN can feel worse than the actual SN 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: Sunset764