• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
So last week I tried to ctb again by going into my local woods and strangle myself. I was unfortunately found going in and out of consciousness but I'm still here. They took my last cord/tie off me and all I have now are socks. Will this work?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
You can smell it and die from the aroma.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: a_strange_day, Throwmyselfaway, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
So last week I tried to ctb again by going into my local woods and strangle myself. I was unfortunately found going in and out of consciousness but I'm still here. They took my last cord/tie off me and all I have now are socks. Will this work?
No.

Reactions: Qbert
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think that would be hard because socks are very wide and "flexible". Plus if you strangle yourself, you may just lose consciousness and wake up a while later. You know, that is strangling, not even partial hanging or night night