• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I was wondering if I order some SN online, would I be able to store it in my backpack before I plan to use it? I'd obviously make sure to not squash it with the other stuff in there. Just asking this as I don't want to get caught with it by parents. I plan to keep it in the same packaging it comes with.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't see why not. Keep the backpack in a cool, dry place. It's granulated, you're not going to squish it to death.

Reactions: Bob_Luman
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I have it in a backpack ... In a abandoned place no one knows about. Just wrap it in aluminum foil and then conceal it somehow.
Maybe split it up into several containers just in case and hide it in different places, that's what I did. The container it came in I kept for the cops should they ever take out the Polish seller.

Marmelade or Pesto glasses are perfect. You can even wheigh out two doses each and hide them together. Then you'll have no need to weigh anything anymore. Strap the meto and the other stuff to the wrapped glass containers, into zip lock bags, vacuum them, then into Tupperware and then into a bag and hide them lol

That's what I did I'm paranoid.

I even have two bug out bags with suicide kit, a tarp and a sleeping bag in two different places now. Just have to pick them up and walk into the woods.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, DaFloof and Bob_Luman