Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
Its just so much pain I just want someone to talk to I don't want to die it's so much pain can I please get someone to talk to someone to tell me they love me and I'll be missed when I'm gone.Can I make a friend can I please get someoneit's so lonely it's scary and I can't do this all alone man,I don't know I just don't know it's painful it's so painful,The pain is real it's physical I can literally feel it I can't do this anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Spitfire, Sensei and 10 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You can pm me when you get the option to :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Bazzinga, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
sorry you are experiencing so much pain. This community is here to support in your time of need. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to talk to someone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Bazzinga, Life_and_Death and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm always up for making friends. Reach out if you ever want to talk.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Bazzinga, Teepain and 2 others
T

Teepain

Apr 11, 2020
Hey, I'm here. Reach out to me whenever you want :)

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Life_and_Death, Bazzinga and 1 other person
Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
You can pm me when you get the option to :hug::heart:
You guys are so nice I don't know what to say and you guys must have been going thru some rough times as well and you still come here and try to help me why are you people so nice I don't deserve people like youI'm just scared I'll end up being a burden which is the last thing I want is to add for ur troubles:(.This just made me cry thank you so much thank you so much
Hey, I'm here. Reach out to me whenever you want :)
You guys are so nice I don't know what to say and you guys must have been going thru some rough times as well and you still come here and try to help me why are you people so nice I don't deserve people like you I'm just scared I'll end up being a burden which is the last thing I want is to add for ur troubles:(This just made me cry thank you so much thank you so much thank you teepain I wanted this
I'm always up for making friends. Reach out if you ever want to talk.
You guys are so nice I don't know what to say and you guys must have been going thru some rough times as well and you still come here and try to help me why are you people so nice I don't deserve people like you I'm just scared I'll end up being a burden which is the last thing I want is to add for ur troubles:(This just made me cry thank you so much thank you so much Rosey bird thank you I don't know what to say I find the nicest people online and I'm sorry if I'm being cheesy but thank you so much:)
sorry you are experiencing so much pain. This community is here to support in your time of need. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to talk to someone.
You guys are so nice I don't know what to say and you guys must have been going thru some rough times as well and you still come here and try to help me why are you people so nice I don't deserve people like you I'm just scared I'll end up being a burden which is the last thing I want is to add for ur troubles:(This just made me cry thank you so much thank you so much Uncle donk this just made me feel better I think I needed this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Sensei and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You guys are so nice I don't know what to say and you guys must have been going thru some rough times as well and you still come here and try to help me why are you people so nice I don't deserve people like you I'm just scared I'll end up being a burden which is the last thing I want is to add for ur troubles:(This just made me cry thank you so much thank you so much Rosey bird thank you I don't know what to say I find the nicest people online and I'm sorry if I'm being cheesy but thank you so much:)
Asking for friends and help doesn't make you a burden. We all help each other here, and we all have times we need support. You don't need to be worried about reaching out to any one of us or the group as a whole.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Bazzinga and Spitfire