• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bubblegumx

Feb 17, 2023
i have almost no money so i can't buy expensive stuff, nor do i have access to drugs like fentanyl or things of that nature. the only things i have access to are simple painkillers. so i was wondering...is it possible to overdose on them? if so, what are some of the best ones? how many would i need to take, what are the survival chances?

• Hugs
Reactions: 9thFloorAngel
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
Overdose of OTC painkillers can kill you, but it's not quick at all and extremely painful. The cause of death would likely be liver failure, and, to put it mildly, that's a horrible way to go. I've thought about this method myself in the past, but I really wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: touhoufan, crowbait, SilentSuicidal and 1 other person
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I think it's a drawn out painful process. You'll end up with organ failure but popping hundreds of pills for a few days will do the job

Reactions: touhoufan and crowbait
B

bubblegumx

Feb 17, 2023
Overdose of OTC painkillers can kill you, but it's not quick at all and extremely painful. The cause of death would likely be liver failure, and, to put it mildly, that's a horrible way to go. I've thought about this method myself in the past, but I really wouldn't recommend it.
I think it's a drawn out painful process. You'll end up with organ failure but popping hundreds of pills for a few days will do the job
oh, i see...thank you. i'll rethink the method.

• Love
Reactions: 9thFloorAngel
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you would need prescription painkiller for a overdoes to kill you, no over the counter painkillers will kill you

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I wouldn't even overdose on prescription painkillers. They're far more painful compared to the more reliable oral OD CTB methods (SN/Opioids/Barbiturates) and usually require a much larger bulk too.

AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
Former pharmacist assistent here, 10g of paracetamol in one go will do the trick. A few days after that your liver will shut down and other organs will follow. It's definitely not a recommended way to go. There's also an antidote that they can give you before the damage is too bad. (Acetylcystiene). Funny enough I tried this method 10 years ago and when they gave me the antidote I was allergic to it and they have to dose me twice with an epi pen lmao.

Reactions: touhoufan
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Former pharmacist assistent here, 10g of paracetamol in one go will do the trick. A few days after that your liver will shut down and other organs will follow. It's definitely not a recommended way to go. There's also an antidote that they can give you before the damage is too bad. (Acetylcystiene). Funny enough I tried this method 10 years ago and when they gave me the antidote I was allergic to it and they have to dose me twice with an epi pen lmao.
i took a paracetamol overdoes 500mg per pill times 16 8g and was violently sick afterwards end up with a damaged stomach lining, i can't drink alcohol anymore with out being sick i would not recommand it

hunterthompson

hunterthompson

Feb 12, 2023
Watched my mom die from liver failure which will most likely be the way you go if you try this route. It looked so painful and delirious. I highly suggest avoiding this method.

• Aww..
Reactions: downndone2