• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I live in Eastern Europe and it has been impossible for me to find SN to buy, so I bought it online from an EU country. Is there a possibility for it to be confiscated on the border?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There r no customs controls within the EU.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
So many things in life are illegal, doesn't mean anyone has the resources to police it.

Governments can't even stop the hundreds of billions in drugs or counterfeits flowing around the globe, no one cares about a tiny bit of SN.

Reactions: NekiLik and Silent Raindrops
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I live outside the EU. I purchased an item from an EU company and will have it shipped to my non-EU address.
Customs of your country may check that parcel and without telling us which country you live in it's impossible to say whether u can get in trouble with your local authorities or not.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988