• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
This is fucking great, apparently I am really resilient. I can't fucking hang myself because I am fucking fat, so I have a thick neck, which doesn't help with compression. I can't fucking find meto anywhere in Canada. My life is completely ruined, I have no desire to live it. At this point, I hope I get Coronavirus, but hey I will just be send to the hospital to get treated. Enough with being a despicable loser, can someone please confirm me, if taking SN alone is okay, without meto, or how can I somehow manage to find meto?
Sorry for the rent. I am just so tired. I can't deal with this life anymore.
You guys are my only hope. Please, help!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I'm not in canada but there should be some online pharmacies that will send it to you if you fill in a form (or so I've heard), can you find any or maybe the popular auction site?
I think meto just moves it quicker into your intestine where it's more easily absorbed, also it helps with nausea/vomiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastravel
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Suggest reading Stan's guide to SN. The only thing necessary for the method is the SN, everything else is for comfort.

Reactions: Sweet Release
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
This is fucking great, apparently I am really resilient. I can't fucking hang myself because I am fucking fat, so I have a thick neck, which doesn't help with compression. I can't fucking find meto anywhere in Canada. My life is completely ruined, I have no desire to live it. At this point, I hope I get Coronavirus, but hey I will just be send to the hospital to get treated. Enough with being a despicable loser, can someone please confirm me, if taking SN alone is okay, without meto, or how can I somehow manage to find meto?
Sorry for the rent. I am just so tired. I can't deal with this life anymore.
You guys are my only hope. Please, help!

Not to be an asshole. But as you might already know no CTB method is 100%.
Rumor has it that SN without metro is possible, sn with metro is possible. Either way it doesn't seem to always work.
The key think is your SI and how you will react when/if it comes.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
An option is to go to a doctor for nausea/vomiting + migraine eventually say that you've already had same trouble by the past and meto helped you going through with it. Some members managed to get meto this way.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Meto doesn't change the effectiveness of SN as a poison on the body. It inhibits your body's urge to throw it up
People have still thrown up with Meto. People have also not thrown up without Meto.

So, yes. It might work. but it also might not work.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Meto doesn't change the effectiveness of SN as a poison on the body. It inhibits your body's urge to throw it up
People have still thrown up with Meto. People have also not thrown up without Meto.

So, yes. It might work. but it also might not work.

In addition, it makes stomach contents move more rapidly into the digestive tract, so it is a potentiator for the method.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
In addition, it makes stomach contents move more rapidly into the digestive tract, so it is a potentiator for the method.
I've heard this repeated here, but I don't understand the basis behind the claim. Meto has no effect on food digestion from what I've read about it.

I'm thinking about the wrong meto. My fault.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
To be brutally honest these threads about not using an AE have been discussed multiple times. It's like beating a dead horse.
There is a search function that can be used to research these threads.

MHO

Reactions: highlyvolatile and GoodPersonEffed
TeenIdle

TeenIdle

Feb 29, 2020
I think it's not necessary to take meto. Many people have succeeded without meto, and when I take the SN, I'll just take SN and ibuprofen.

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
To be brutally honest these threads about not using an AE have been discussed multiple times. It's like beating a dead horse.
There is a search function that can be used to research these threads.

MHO
When it comes to death, as something so uncertain in nature. I think you can't blame me for repeating the same question, the consequences I will have to bear if I fail this time is worse that death. I might get exiled to a psych ward, where they will slowly kill me.
I need to save my grace and die by my own hands, that is one last thing I owe to myself.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
When it comes to death, as something so uncertain in nature. I think you can't blame me for repeating the same question, the consequences I will have to bear if I fail this time is worse that death. I might get exiled to a psych ward, where they will slowly kill me.
I need to save my grace and die by my own hands, that is one last thing I owe to myself.

I'm in no way am blaming you for anything. I was merely pointing out that some of your answers may have already been discussed previously. The reason for me mentioning searching the topic.

You should do what you think is right.
I will not even dig into why you feel you owe it to yourself. But i can relate to it in my own way.

Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
It's a small chance you won't throw up after drinking it without meto. If you want your attempt to be secure you must find it.. what about ordering it from abroad?
I had experience of vomiting everything with meto , but it was acid drinking

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I didnt take any meto and I didnt throw up when I attempted.

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I'm in no way am blaming you for anything. I was merely pointing out that some of your answers may have already been discussed previously. The reason for me mentioning searching the topic.

You should do what you think is right.
I will not even dig into why you feel you owe it to yourself. But i can relate to it in my own way.
I see. I apologize, I sensed a hint of annoyance. I am just making sure, my SI is really low.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I see. I apologize, I sensed a hint of annoyance. I am just making sure, my SI is really low.

Ain't no reason to apologize to me. I don't really take offense to much. So don't sweat it.
If i seem annoyed it is not directed at you., more towards myself.

I do wish you luck with your SI and asking questions about things, is what this joint is about.