• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
Hello! I'm 19. I've already tried to commit suicide by overdosing paracetamol, but I fucking survived. So now I wanna know if I can use my antidepressants to kill myself, I take Carbolithium, Quetiapina and Valenoxetine (but I have also Fluoxetine). Please help me.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Probably not. Failure rate for pills is high af. You will likely wreck your liver.

Reactions: LittleJem, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Buffy5120 and 3 others
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
Hello! I'm 19. I've already tried to commit suicide by overdosing paracetamol, but I fucking survived. So now I wanna know if I can use my antidepressants to kill myself, I take Carbolithium, Quetiapina and Valenoxetine (but I have also Fluoxetine). Please help me.
it would be too good to be true, if you would be able to die from od with antidepressants. unfortunately it's really difficult, even more difficult than using paracetamol. it makes sense that no one will give depressed people meds you can od with, because suicidal thoughts are a side effect when you start taking antidepressants, especially if you're young (i mean young adult and younger), so yeah i guess you can't ctb with it.

Reactions: LittleJem, antigone_iris and ecmnesia
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
In all the clinical literature I've ever read, everybody who attempted suicide with a singular 50,000 to 100,000 mg megadose of fluoxetine didn't die or suffer serotonin syndrome (which seems to required a sustained exposure to increasing doses of SSRI medications), but actually got BETTER!

One girl with a severe case of OCD tried to kill herself by taking around 50,000 mg fluoxetine, then all signs of her OCD completely disappeared for six months. (Wellbutrin is FAR more dangerous. 450 mg buproprion can cause seizures which can easily kill.)

Because of how desperate my situation has become, I will be providing my psychiatrist with all the clinical literature on the benefits experienced with all the various cases of fluoxetine overdoses I have researched at my local graduate college, and express my willingness to voluntarily attempt a singular megadose of fluoxetine under careful medical supervision at the teaching hospital where he has admission privileges, since I'm out of other treatment options for getting better, and there is significant clinical literature supporting the efficacy of singular mega dosages of fluoxetine for instantly getting better for extended periods of time in emergency situations. (A teaching hospital is supposed to be a research facility, and I'm more than willing to sign off on the risk or trying a megadose of fluoxetine while hospitalized to attempt getting better. Maybe all of us there can learn something that will help improve the human condition.)

Can I obtain a medical green light for such an experiment? It way be possible, since I'm long overqualified for psychiatrist administered euthanasia wherever that modality is practiced, and I'm winning to attempt it under voluntary hospital supervision. If the mental health profession is legitimately serious about seeking ways to prevent suicide, this seemingly radical idea is one I expect they'd be on board with.

• Love
Reactions: darkness falls and Floria
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
pills are so weak now i dont think half of them are even real nowadays, not like ye olde days when film stars etc overdosed and 12 sleeping pills

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Wouldn't recommend, probably won't work. Check the resources to find a more reliable method.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I've tried 4 times and have never been successful, last attempt I took many SSRIs, a bottle of vodka and three bottles of wine along with other otc meds....I came close, but did not succeed. This is why I'm done with chemicals, going the partial lig suspension or jump route next time.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've tried with SSRI's once, would not recommend.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Wellbutrin is FAR more dangerous. 450 mg buproprion can cause seizures which can easily kill.
Thanks for the info. Where did you read that? How can seizures kill/ does it happen for sure? I've read that LD50 is 23g

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Can you tell us about your paracetamol overdose how much you take them, your condition, did you end in hospital etc etc?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and GoneGoneGone
Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
Can you tell us about your paracetamol overdose how much you take them, your condition, did you end in hospital etc etc?
I took 30 pills of paracetamol, but I started vomiting every 3 min so my dad noticed and took me to hospital, I vomited ALL night

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I took 30 pills of paracetamol, but I started vomiting every 3 min so my dad noticed and took me to hospital, I vomited ALL night
Would you die if you not go in hospital what you think?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Probably not. I've tried OD on many pills still here to tell my story unfortunately.

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
I think no, my body is extremly strong and
Would you die if you not go in hospital what you think?
Maybe no, cause my body is really strong and attached to life, so next time I must take diffrent and lots of pills, or I'll try SN

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the info. Where did you read that? How can seizures kill/ does it happen for sure? I've read that LD50 is 23g

It's pretty common knowledge that the safe upper dose limit for bupropion XL is 300 mg. When my PharmD friend was interning for her doctorate at the pharmacy where I met her in 2004, a pharmacy technician she worked with (who I also knew) got prescribed 450 mg Wellbutrin, then had a seizure and wasn't able to work or drive for several weeks afterward.

Buproprion XL can be an excellent medication, in some cases even seeming to perform as an aphrodisiac for both sexes in relationships where the SSRIs can cause anhedonia in males and females alike. But 300 mg daily is clearly the upper safe dosage limit for Wellbutrin.

Neither of my psychiatrists going back to 1996 have ever prescribed more than 300 mg bupropion XL, and both have regaled me with accounts of more reckless colleagues of theirs and patients they have known who foolishly risked adding that third 150 mg buproprion pill to the daily mix. 300 mg buproprion is clearly the same maximum dose.