• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Can I die from donating more than one organ? like my kidney, a portion of the liver, a lung, some intestines. If it was possible how much pain am I looking at? I know I might survive even if I donate all the organs I mentioned above, but wouldn't that make my body weak and not able to survive for long especially if I don't take my meds regularly? I probably won't choose this but I'm curious to know if that's possible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I.dont know if that is possible. Medical ethics would not want to kill the donor. Ive read cases where recipients of organs have died due to failure..

Reactions: som1
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think that there is a high risk of you getting locked up if you try this, so I would advise against being "generous" in this situation.

Reactions: som1