N

not_close

Sep 7, 2020
I was reading the guide to partially suspended hanging in the resources section and when I was trying it out I kept trying swallow which would move my Adam's apple around uncomfortably against the noose and I thought maybe I was doing it wrong because it wasn't working, maybe I wasn't pushing down hard enough, maybe I should have re read it one more time, I might have rushed through the steps, or maybe I should have been more sure of myself before going into the noose. But regardless, it didn't work and I still want to die so I thought I'd make a revision to the method tailored specifically to me: Instead of pushing your head down In the noose until you pass out via cutting of blood flow to your brain through the carotid artery and then letting your body weight continue to cut off the blood flow to your brain while your body is unconscious until you die. What if you put your head in the noose, positioned it around your carotid artery, and cut off the carotid artery circulation using your hand instead of the noose? (it was suggested that somebody about to try this method might first try to make themselves pass out this way) So you wouldn't have to deal with the unpleasant feeling of trying to swallow while attempting to ctb and then once you've passed out your body weight should finish the job since you've positioned the noose around the carotid artery right?

I want to know if this will work because the original method didn't work for me (so far) and I'm worried it might not work for someone who I linked the method to.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
When you say using your hand, do you mean by just pressing into your carotids? I've tried pressing them so many times and it doesn't do anything much

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
N

not_close

Sep 7, 2020
When you say using your hand, do you mean by just pressing into your carotids? I've tried pressing them so many times and it doesn't do anything much
Yeah I meant You're supposed to have the noose positioned around your neck in a way that when you pass out from pressing down on your carotid arteries the noose will continue to apply pressure to the arteries after you've passed out which I think would be able to kill someone (to achieve this I'm thinking you would have to tie the noose loosely enough for it not to be uncomfortable but tight enough so it won't move out of position)