• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I can't get swb to work and if I can't get it to work until end of august I would use sn but I was thinking about taking the sn in the bath and position myself so that when I pass out from the sn that I fall face down in the water and drown.
With this it should block the sounds my body could make from the sn cause it is underwater and I would die much faster than with sn on itself and no one will interrupt, I would be dead before anyone wonders.

Or what complications could there be?
And would vomiting underwater be silent?

I also thought about restricting the carotid arteries and position myself over the water so that I pass out with that but I can't find my carotid arteries at all, it just feels like my head explodes no passing out.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"Can I combine drowning with sn?"
No, you can´t. The water you swallow would dilute the SN and increase the risk of vomiting.
Did you read the SN guide? There is a reason why it says how much water you have to use for the SN.

Also forget about the idea of combining SN with the carotid method.
If your test feels like your head explodes you have probably compressed a vein, instead of the carotid artery.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jemetire and NearlyIrrelevantCake
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
"Can I combine drowning with sn?"
No, you can´t. The water you swallow would dilute the SN and increase the risk of vomiting.
Did you read the SN guide? There is a reason why it says how much water you have to use for the SN.
The idea was to position myself so that when I pass out from the sn that I will drown, wouldn't most of the sn be absorbed by then?
Do you think the intake of water after passing out will wake me up before I drowned?

Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
The idea was to position myself so that when I pass out from the sn that I will drown, wouldn't most of the sn be absorbed by then?
Do you think the intake of water after passing out will wake me up before I drowned?
I don't know much about SN or any methods since I'm new here, so I may not be accurate, but I would be worried about maybe gagging after I passed out because of the feeling of drowning. When I've had my head underwater while conscious, I've gagged on the water and the same thing might happen if you pass out, and this could lead to you vomiting out the SN which would make it ineffective

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I don't know much about SN or any methods since I'm new here, so I may not be accurate, but I would be worried about maybe gagging after I passed out because of the feeling of drowning. When I've had my head underwater while conscious, I've gagged on the water and the same thing might happen if you pass out, and this could lead to you vomiting out the SN which would make it ineffective
It isn't about the sn killing me the drowning would, the idea was to use the sn to pass out so that the drowning doesn't feel uncomfortable.
Or do you think if I vomit everything out like that I wake up before I died by drowning?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"Do you think"..."My idea"... There is a reason why there are proven guides !
I recommend not to experiment and not to combine totally different methods.

Reactions: BetterInTheory
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
"Do you think"..."My idea"... There is a reason why there are proven guides !
I recommend not to experiment and not to combine totally different methods.
That is true, it could go wrong and I could wake up before drowning

Reactions: befree