• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I want to chat here on my last minutes but don't want evidence on my phone so I would like that firefox gets closed automatically after certain time.
I can set that the display locks after certain time but the app is still open.
I think I can confidure that a tab automatically gets closed if inactive but that isn't the perfect solution, I want all apps to be closed.

Reactions: swaraj
G

Generic_Account

Jul 18, 2023
on iPhone you can set the phone to wipe itself after ten failed attempts to log in. just change password to something esoteric and you're good.
dunno with android but there should be the same kind of setting somewhere

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
your internet service provider stores all the domain name lookups from your home internet for a full year unless you use a vpn they will know you was on SaSu also even if you close all the tabs in your andriod firefox browser your browsing history is easily accessible even without the screen lock password for law enforcement

• Informative
Reactions: finalrequiem, iDieUDie80, FormerlyFe(IV) and 3 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
your internet service provider stores all the domain name lookups from your home internet for a full year
I didn't think about that, thanks

Reactions: tobby rabbit
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Just double-tap your phone's home button and close your web browser after deleting your search history and logging out.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Just double-tap your phone's home button and close your web browser after deleting your search history and logging out.
That s not automatic, I want to chat on here until I die

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I think you should be able to schedule your phone to turn off.

Reactions: kernel_panic
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
thought about this too think I'll change my password to something unused so when I share passwords with family they still can't get into my phone and set screen lock time to the lowest, should be good enough