• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZebraStripedDog

ZebraStripedDog

Apr 5, 2023
Can I describe a methode(in detail) on here? Cause I'm not sure if it will work and I don't wanna get banned or something like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I believe so, but you might find the answer you are looking for by using the search function. If you don't have the search function yet it will show up after writing a few more comments in threads.

Reactions: ZebraStripedDog
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Yes, I believe so, but you might find the answer you are looking for by using the search function. If you don't have the search function yet it will show up after writing a few more comments in threads.
25, right?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
25, right?
I don't think that it says on this site the exact number of posts needed but eventually it should show up once an account is 24 hours old and there is a few posts. But I do think the search is malfunctioning a bit today where it doesn't show search results that were posted today.

ZebraStripedDog

ZebraStripedDog

Apr 5, 2023
Oh right thanks, I forgot it exists šŸ˜…
Oh right thanks, I forgot about it šŸ˜…
I'll try looking for it