L

lecter

Jun 28, 2020
I cannot find any antiemitic mentioned in the SN mega-thread. I do have Hydroxizine HCL pills (25 mg). Can they do the job of stopping vomiting after drinking SN?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmm. Idk much about hydroxy... But I am prescribed 50mg pills of it. Good question.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
No, it won't work. I'm sorry.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It will work for your anxiety but not stop you from vomiting.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, autumnal, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine, not an antiemetic. No it will not work.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Older antihistamines like hydroxyzine, chloropheneramine, diphenhydramine, etc can assist with nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness. You don't have to have an antiemetic for SN to work. Hydroxyzine has a sedative effect and is given for anxiety at times. The short answer is it won't hurt, might help a bit, but only a bit.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, PrincessInWhite, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
ISO-blueman.png
You need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide. The latter clearly lists the antiemetics which will and won't work. If you are considering the SN method without having read both of these resources, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Reactions: MaisieWilliamsLover
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
ISO-blueman.png
You need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide. The latter clearly lists the antiemetics which will and won't work. If you are considering the SN method without having read both of these resources, you are setting yourself up for failure.
These sources are amazing. I read them several years ago. I dont understand how people can come on here claiming to be so determined to ctb but yet....wont read the actual information they need? Is this laziness? Not saying it is but I just dont understand how it could be anything else. Laziness label not directed at OP. Just a common trend I keep seeing in the forums. Back in 2012, when I was first seriously considering suicide, I had to download final exit and peaceful pill handbook using utorrent and TPB.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrassFields and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
These sources are amazing. I read them several years ago. I dont understand how people can come on here claiming to be so determined to ctb but yet....wont read the actual information they need? Is this laziness? Not saying it is but I just dont understand how it could be anything else. Laziness label not directed at OP. Just a common trend I keep seeing in the forums. Back in 2012, when I was first seriously considering suicide, I had to download final exit and peaceful pill handbook using utorrent and TPB.

Also not referring to OP. I'm not sure if it's laziness, or just an inability to understand the basics of information-gathering and to suss out existing resources on a topic first before posting basic and obvious questions.

I'm genuinely amazed by the number of people preparing to use SN who haven't read both of those resources. I'm going to post a reminder on the megathread about it.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
L

lecter

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks everyone for your response. I didn't go through PPH and Stan's guide because I didn't know what they were and nowadays I find it difficult to concentrate at all.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Thanks everyone for your response. I didn't go through PPH and Stan's guide because I didn't know what they were and nowadays I find it difficult to concentrate at all.
Being new, read the pinned threads.., rules and FAQ, Resource Compilation and the SN Resource located in the compilation.
Then utilize the search function if you have questions as there is probably an answer out there.

Reactions: lecter
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine, not an antiemetic. No it will not work.
Not true. It has antiemetic properties. Weaker than dopamine agonists but they're there nonetheless.
Also not referring to OP. I'm not sure if it's laziness, or just an inability to understand the basics of information-gathering and to suss out existing resources on a topic first before posting basic and obvious questions.

I'm genuinely amazed by the number of people preparing to use SN who haven't read both of those resources. I'm going to post a reminder on the megathread about it.
Some of us have read it and are trying to do make do with the resources we have. Not all of us have access to dopamine agonists.

Reactions: dropdeadfred and lecter
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only thing that is needed is SN. Many or most people vomit, AE or not. If you vomit, redose.

• Love
Reactions: lecter and PrincessInWhite