ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I haven't done anything to warrant being hated persay, but I notice my prescense really is growing less and less desired everytime I go to my usual social corners. The loneliness from not being loved was already bad and now seeing what friends I do have evaporate is far worse. I don't blame them though I haven't really changed or done anything interesting in all the years people have know me, but I guess I'm consistently boring and a nuisance! It really makes it unbearable though even going on social media sites now knowing I'm not needed or wanted there like what am I even supposed to do? I just go outside to walk aimlessly for hours and keep myself in shape, but when it gets dark out there isn't much in the way of distractions I can partake in. Gaming, movies and reading don't really hold my attention that well anymore sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Life sucks, miserableforever and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i walk 10,000 steps a day just to keep fit mostly pacing around my flat but to the shops and to my sisters house as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I haven't done anything to warrant being hated persay, but I notice my prescense really is growing less and less desired everytime I go to my usual social corners. The loneliness from not being loved was already bad and now seeing what friends I do have evaporate is far worse. I don't blame them though I haven't really changed or done anything interesting in all the years people have know me, but I guess I'm consistently boring and a nuisance! It really makes it unbearable though even going on social media sites now knowing I'm not needed or wanted there like what am I even supposed to do? I just go outside to walk aimlessly for hours and keep myself in shape, but when it gets dark out there isn't much in the way of distractions I can partake in. Gaming, movies and reading don't really hold my attention that well anymore sadly.
Social media is a bad place to go to. If you're feeling they way you are now. Studies even show that it makes most feel depressed of left out. What most people don't know, is that the lives you see on social aren't how those people live day to day. They're mostly just happy moments they have ever so often... they snap it and post it.

I find that if you're in places where you dont feel wanted, then try pushing you boundaries. Go places you usually don't. You never know. You might find comforting arms, or at least a good friend who want abandon you no matter what.

Also dont be so down on yourself. Everyone can go through things even you. And if they weren't concerned enough to reach out and try to help, or even give sometimes need space... than that should be a sign in itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui and Life sucks
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be very disappointing and they can let us down which is why I would rather stay away from them in the first place. I'm sorry you are going through this. I also struggle to distract myself, I have a hard time concentrating and there is nothing I enjoy anyway. It can be a depressing, miserable existence. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, ikadasui and Life sucks