• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I haven't been eating and drinking for the last 20 hours. I wasn't planning on doing it, but If I try to go the SN route now, can fasting for this long make my experience feel worse?

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I'd say if the fasting makes you nauseous, it can be a problem as to trigger vomiting.

Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
Upvote 0
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
I'd say if the fasting makes you nauseous, it can be a problem as to trigger vomiting.
Yeah. I forgot to say that the fasting for that long makes me feel nauseous, and causes headaches, also usually after approximately 24 hours of not eating my blood pressure drops and I feel very lightheaded.....
But how much worse can it be?? I mean the experience itself? I feel stupid to start eating just to start fasting again later?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure what ppeh says about SN, but it was mentioned you should eat something small up to an hour before taking N because (tea and tost) not eating anything can irritate the stomach and increase the chances of nausea and vomiting. Please don't take my word for it but read it up.

Reactions: Taos and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Upvote 0
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not sure what ppeh says about SN, but it was mentioned you should eat something small up to an hour before taking N because (tea and tost) not eating anything can irritate the stomach and increase the chances of nausea and vomiting. Please don't take my word for it but read it up.
Thank you. I guess it all makes sense. And now it's been 23 hours. I should just reset it

Upvote 0
L

losteverthing

-
May 21, 2021
i wonder if someone fasting for even 48 hours or more
how can they throw up ?
they have nothing in their body...

Upvote 0