A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
I receive 90x 2mg clonazepam tablets in prescription form every month from my GP and rarely take them. The majority of the time I would either throw the rest away or give them to family members who can use them for non-recreational usage...I do it because I'm a recovering addict and don't want bottles of clonazepam to just be thrown away since my insurance covers it for zero copay (plus I signed a contract with my doctor that I have to fill it exactly every 28 days or it will be cut off). For the last two months have stockpiled all of my clonaz in case my order for N never makes it to my house but I am hoping a large ingestion of 360mg of clonazepam is enough to do the job and the effects of it usually hit me within an hour when I take a single tablet. If taken with several anti-emetics in my system for a few days before (meto, zofran, phenergan, and a scopolamine patch) would such a large dosage of clonazepam be sufficient for a peaceful slumber? I have just over a month before my suffering comes to an end and I am preparing my affairs in the mean time including having actual cash stored in my home for funeral costs so that I don't burden my family with that kind of a bill. I'm just hoping that a benzo of that potency and strength would be able to be taken and be successful with CTB-ing provided that I'm not seen by someone else and have any intervention. If anybody has any thoughts I'd be appreciative.

P.S. I tried to source an opioid that I could also take in large doses but will not have access to anything strong enough to do the job. I considering supplementing my N order with an opioid but I feel like that would draw much more attention than N would since there are dogs that can sniff fent as well as H, and other pills like the two oxys (codone and morphone) are far too expensive and after buying the N I don't have the finances to purchase much else.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
Benzo's are VERY hard, virtually impossible to OD/Ctb on,

Reactions: Predestinated and GoodPersonEffed
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's certainly possible to kill yourself with benzodiazepines and alchohol, but it's a highly unreliable method. At a very wild guess, your chances of dying are 5–10 % or quite possibly even lower than that.

A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
No wonder everybody switched to using them instead of barbiturates...that really sucks to hear but I'm thankful that I know this info now. It seems like SN is more appropriate and I can ease any discomfort with the clonazepam instead.

Reactions: Spitfire and Paull
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, you need a large amount of benzodiazepines to insure death. A deadly dose of Xanax, for example, is approximately one gram.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Well, It is a logical question. Benzos were invented to replace to barbiturates. Benzos are safer, medically of course............less dangerous.
Not, benzos can not.

Reactions: Yomyom and enjolras
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
A deadly dose of Xanax, for example, is approximately one gram.
Are you sure? Why doesn't everybody then use it and mention it as a method for CTB?

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Can't you take benzos with alcohol for guaranteed CTB?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Can't you take benzos with alcohol for guaranteed CTB?
No. Under normal circumstances this does not guarantee having a successful CTB. Too bad it was not that easy. Drinking alcohol and intentionally overdosing with benzodiazepines is dangerous and unpredictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: DivineMedicus
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
No wonder everybody switched to using them instead of barbiturates...that really sucks to hear but I'm thankful that I know this info now. It seems like SN is more appropriate and I can ease any discomfort with the clonazepam instead.
That's literally the reason they were created... because barbiturates were highly unreliable in terms of safety.

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
No. Under normal circumstances this does not guarantee having a successful CTB. Too bad it was not that easy. Drinking alcohol and intentionally overdosing with benzodiazepines is dangerous and unpredictable.
Ah, what a shame.