C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
Hi there,

I'm really urgently looking to get hold of N from A.

I've seen a few people on here have successfully done this, and I just don't want to mess it up.

I would really, really appreciate it if anyone on here who sees this, and has done it, could shoot me a message for some guidance.

Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope someone will be in touch.

Take care everyone.

Reactions: purplesmoothie and insurancepolicy
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Hi there,

I'm really urgently looking to get hold of N from A.

I've seen a few people on here have successfully done this, and I just don't want to mess it up.

I would really, really appreciate it if anyone on here who sees this, and has done it, could shoot me a message for some guidance.

Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope someone will be in touch.

Take care everyone.
Hi just be wary of scammers

Reactions: TerminallyAlive, purplesmoothie and BipolarGuy
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Be careful I asked a similar question and I had a member from this forum private message me trying to sell N!

• Hmph!
Reactions: ithappens, XYZ, purplesmoothie and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Be careful I asked a similar question and I had a member from this forum private message me trying to sell N!
Scammers are everywhere when it comes to N. If you look in the PPH A's contact information is listed I believe. Someone can probably correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: XYZ and purplesmoothie
C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the heads up on scammers everyone!

I got an email address for A- I'm just wondering if I email him out of the blue saying 'hi, I'd like to be some N'.

Do I have to be a bit subtle about it? Do I have to use the full chemical name??

I'm probably overthinking this, but think people on this board will be understanding about that. These are such important issues for us.

Thank you for the advice again

Reactions: purplesmoothie and melancholy_lily
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

thats good for members to know, I applaud you for telling us:hihi:

Reactions: purplesmoothie
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for the heads up on scammers everyone!

I got an email address for A- I'm just wondering if I email him out of the blue saying 'hi, I'd like to be some N'.

Do I have to be a bit subtle about it? Do I have to use the full chemical name??

I'm probably overthinking this, but think people on this board will be understanding about that. These are such important issues for us.

Thank you for the advice again
You should probably try to verify the email address with someone and compare if it's the legit one, there's already a scammer's version of the email floating around here. And you can just refer N as a 'product', like one bottle of the product etc. Seems like there's some inconsistency if you get the stronger version (D) of the product or the anesthesia version, so you might want to ask how much grams per bottle you're getting. Like if it's the stronger then it has 20g and one bottle will be enough, and if it's the anesthesia (6.3g) then you're better off with 2+ bottles (2 bottles is good for a regular weighing person).

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
there's already a scammer's version of the email floating around here. .

seriously??? don't mess about do they!! if there is it should be made public anyway t o help people

V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
seriously??? don't mess about do they!! if there is it should be made public anyway t o help people

I will happily share the email address given by the member if that is allowed. It looks like a scammer howevr the member seems like an active person on this forum?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
If someone who has successfully acquired N from A could also PM me their email address that'd be great.

Not going to give up on N just yet

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
You should probably try to verify the email address with someone and compare if it's the legit one, there's already a scammer's version of the email floating around here. And you can just refer N as a 'product', like one bottle of the product etc. Seems like there's some inconsistency if you get the stronger version (D) of the product or the anesthesia version, so you might want to ask how much grams per bottle you're getting. Like if it's the stronger then it has 20g and one bottle will be enough, and if it's the anesthesia (6.3g) then you're better off with 2+ bottles (2 bottles is good for a regular weighing person).

So 2 bottles of N from A are enough for dying just for people "of normal weight"? I'm 85kg + 180cm not sure if it's enough...

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
So 2 bottles of N from A are enough for dying just for people "of normal weight"? I'm 85kg + 180cm not sure if it's enough...
Well, the general lethal amount is considered to be between 2-10g. I can't of course say this with 100% certainty because there are also other factors that affect the outcome.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
was so an active member posted it on the public forum? that isn't allowed for starters! and your also saying it was a scam email aswell?

sorry it wasn't actually you who said there was a scammers email about it was another member

Last edited:
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
was so an active member posted it on the public forum? that isn't allowed for starters! and your also saying it was a scam email aswell?

sorry it wasn't actually you who said there was a scammers email about it was another member
I was referring to this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-2020.44670
The file seems to be removed now.

Reactions: checkouttime
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Not to be paranoid, but just as scammers can be here, so can law enforcement. Also, there are some people who are against this site and use our posts in their blogs, facebook, or news reports. Just be careful when sharing detailed information. It's why posting images of products aren't allowed. People can also ask for things like how did you contact the seller, how was it shipped, what does the packaging look like, etc. They can then use this information to track down the seller or help the authorities intercept packages.

Just be careful - and when you do receive a shipment, please throw out the packaging so that if someone finds it they cannot trace it back to the seller.

That is all for today's Public Service Announcement... Carry on...

Reactions: jessica22, checkouttime, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
If someone who has successfully acquired N from A could also PM me their email address that'd be great.
‐----------‐--‐------------------------------------------------------
Can I get the email as well if you have it on you so I can get some as well.

Reactions: taylor321
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Not to be paranoid, but just as scammers can be here, so can law enforcement. Also, there are some people who are against this site and use our posts in their blogs, facebook, or news reports. Just be careful when sharing detailed information. It's why posting images of products aren't allowed. People can also ask for things like how did you contact the seller, how was it shipped, what does the packaging look like, etc. They can then use this information to track down the seller or help the authorities intercept packages.

Just be careful - and when you do receive a shipment, please throw out the packaging so that if someone finds it they cannot trace it back to the seller.

That is all for today's Public Service Announcement... Carry on...

I would guarantee there are LE on here. I think their is far too much information posted openly on the forum by some members. If you want to be really paranoid.....perhaps on purpose so LE etc can find out the details. posting times for how long packages take to be delivered etc is all a massive help for someone trying to track, where a product is coming/who from etc. There was a post the other day had all different products, where from, all sorts. to me it was just screaming i want to tell EVERYONE and was absolutely pointless apart from if you wanted to alert people.

I understand people trying to get info on certain stuf, I understand PM'ing etc. but posting it openly, is just fucking it up for all the people who haven't yet got stuff and possibly in the end fucking up a very good source etc. its selfish IMO
I was referring to this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-2020.44670
The file seems to be removed now.

I remember that post. I actually just noticed your post on that thread saying it was a modified version of the 'T' email!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
thats good for members to know, I applaud you for telling us:hihi:
I can barely think of any act more evil than taking advantage of the terminally ill and crushing their hopes. Similarly, govts. There's a low bunk in hell waiting for these scammers.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Can I have A's email or any other way to contact providers of N? I refuse to try SN again.