P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
i cant even do simple things, cant tie a knot, cant iron, cant fix or build stuff, cant use a copier machine the list goes on. life isnt for me , i cant have a job as i cant even do anything right. my hands and know how just cant function like a normal person. i need to finda way to end it but even that i cant even do a harder method .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, goodbyebunny, Busdriver and 11 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
i cant even do simple things, cant tie a knot, cant iron, cant fix or build stuff, cant use a copier machine the list goes on. life isnt for me , i cant have a job as i cant even do anything right. my hands and know how just cant function like a normal person. i need to finda way to end it but even that i cant even do a harder method .

I literally just posted a thread similar to this about feeling bad at everything. I can do some stuff sort of, but overall, I'm just not good. Brain fog makes it bad, then depression amplifies it 10 fold.

I'm so sorry that you have to struggle. When you say you can't tie a knot, do you mean advanced knots? Or you can't tie your shoes(no judgement)? It really sucks when we don't have any real talent, huh? Maybe you do have something that you are really good at?

@whywere : Holy Cow, that was a really nice welcoming message to the op. You rock.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st) WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide! I hope you will find , like I have, the most kind, loving, caring people with lots of empathy for all. We are one huge global family here 2)I feel so sorry for you as far as your predicament goes. You can type and use a computer to be on sanctioned suicide, so you have that going for you. I bet you are good at other things too. 3) Again, WELCOME, and I love having you here! You are now part of a global family that cares and loves you and is always here for you.:heart::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: goodbyebunny, Busdriver, Ghost2211 and 4 others
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I literally just posted a thread similar to this about feeling bad at everything. I can do some stuff sort of, but overall, I'm just not good. Brain fog makes it bad, then depression amplifies it 10 fold.

I'm so sorry that you have to struggle. When you say you can't tie a knot, do you mean advanced knots? Or you can't tie your shoes(no judgement)? It really sucks when we don't have any real talent, huh? Maybe you do have something that you are really good at?

@whywere : Holy Cow, that was a really nice welcoming message to the op. You rock.
im just simply useless and incompetent . i cant do what is easy for others i cant do simple things. i never could. im actively seeking suicide methods online.
1st) WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide! I hope you will find , like I have, the most kind, loving, caring people with lots of empathy for all. We are one huge global family here 2)I feel so sorry for you as far as your predicament goes. You can type and use a computer to be on sanctioned suicide, so you have that going for you. I bet you are good at other things too. 3) Again, WELCOME, and I love having you here! You are now part of a global family that cares and loves you and is always here for you.:heart::hug:
thank you for the kindness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goodbyebunny, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hi pravesh, sorry to hear abt ur situation .. But we are all here to support u in whatever u decide to do

Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Is this me? Seriously I have never seen anyone be like that except me I can´t do anything with my hands which is one of the most essential if not the most essential tool humans has the gift of being able to craft stuff but I can´t do anything like you described even tying a simple slipknot would take me so long time to do when watching a youtube video on how to do so and build stuff like carpentry fix stuff etc. nope I am totally useless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Is this me? Seriously I have never seen anyone be like that except me I can´t do anything with my hands which is one of the most essential if not the most essential tool humans has the gift of being able to craft stuff but I can´t do anything like you described even tying a simple slipknot would take me so long time to do when watching a youtube video on how to do so and build stuff like carpentry fix stuff etc. nope I am totally useless.
omg i can so relate . what do we do?
Hi pravesh, sorry to hear abt ur situation .. But we are all here to support u in whatever u decide to do
thank you and what did you screw up?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
omg i can so relate . what do we do?
Nothing we can do I even had to take an extra year in kindergarten because of my bad motor skills, weirdly enough I was good at sports like football/soccer.

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Nothing we can do I even had to take an extra year in kindergarten because of my bad motor skills, weirdly enough I was good at sports like football/soccer.
should have been a soccer pro player

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
should have been a soccer pro player
Well I was quite good I started at 5 years old and quit at age 11 because of an injustice from a new coach who´s son was also on the team and he kept tackling me but doing it discretely so I had enough and just tackled him hard and got the red card even though I explained why I did it but the coach didn´t care so I walked home crying.

But I still played football with my classmates in recess at school after that episode and also with my friends after school.

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Well I was quite good I started at 5 years old and quit at age 11 because of an injustice from a new coach who´s son was also on the team and he kept tackling me but doing it discretely so I had enough and just tackled him hard and got the red card even though I explained why I did it but the coach didn´t care so I walked home crying.

But I still played football with my classmates in recess at school after that episode and also with my friends after school.
so youre not as useless as me , it shows you are capable of something. do your best.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
so youre not as useless as me , it shows you are capable of something. do your best.
Not regarding to sports there I´m quite good but crafting and stuff like that I suck at so hard, but in my childhood and teenage years I would involuntarily angrily twist my ankles I guess because of my bad motor skills sometimes it even happened so fast and hard that I thought it was weird I didn´t break my ankles.