• Understood nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
This survey is needed so that I can understand whether the translator program can to convey the idea, and if so, which one is better.
For impartiality I do not name the names of the programs.
I would be very grateful for your help in choosing a program!

Here are a few thoughts from my reflective journal.

translator 1

People say that it is wrong to run away from reality, but what if it causes pain, is it right to endure pain, will someone avoid painkillers by telling themselves that running away from pain is a mistake.
Part of my mind is like a small willful mirror, reflecting only things that are dear to it, constantly transforming into something new, regardless of current needs
therefore, it is more comfortable to be alone with yourself, because the image rarely coincides with the situation,
in case of dissonance, the mind goes into neutrality, merging with the surroundings like a chameleon, then a feeling of emptiness, frustration sets in and I can't wait to retire again to return to my fabulous one-man theater.
I would like to just run into the unknown under the stars enjoying the flow of the wind,
never being ashamed of who I am and never doubting what I do.

translator 2

People say it is wrong to run away from reality, but what if it hurts, is it right to endure the pain, would anyone avoid painkillers telling themselves that running away from pain is a mistake.
Part of my mind is like a little willful mirror, reflecting only the things it likes, reincarnating itself into something new all the time, regardless of actual needs.
so it's more comfortable to be alone, because the image rarely matches the situation,
in case of dissonance the mind goes into neutrality, merging with the surrounding like a chameleon, then a feeling of emptiness, frustration and I can't wait to be alone again to return to my fairy-tale theater of one actor.
I wish I could just run off into the unknown under the stars, enjoying the flow of the wind,
never ashamed of who I am and never doubting what I do.

translator 3

People say it is wrong to escape from reality, but what if it hurts? Is it right to tolerate the pain? Would anyone avoid taking painkillers, saying that running away from pain is a mistake?
The part of my mind is like a small, willful mirror, reflecting only things that appeal to it, constantly changing regardless of current needs. It is more comfortable to be alone with myself, because the reflection rarely matches the situation. In the case of dissonance, the mind goes into neutrality and fuses with the surroundings like a chameleon. Then it's covered with a sense of emptiness, frustration and an overwhelming urge to withdraw and return to my one-man theatre fantasy world.
I would just like to run away into the unknown under the stars, enjoying the wind, never ashamed of who I am and never doubting what I do.

B

Bodydysmorphia34

Oct 31, 2023
I'd say translation 3 is the best (but you would need the source text to be able to give an accurate analysis).

Generally, I'd recommend DeepL for machine translations. It is the best machine translator currently out there.

You just generally have to be very careful with machine translations. I wouldn't use them in a professional context, only for private purposes (at least not if the quality of the translation is very important).

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop and binturong
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
some parts of the text were clearer in one translation while other parts were clearer in a different translation, overall I can't pinpoint what translator did the best job so I voted all options are partially clear but I think that all of them are legible (for non-professional purposes)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: binturong
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
The third translator is a non-standard translator, this is an AI character created on the character.ai website, created specifically for translation from my language into English.
Second DeepL translator.

Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: loopdaloop