ShakingMan

ShakingMan

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, I appreciate any help that can be offered, sorry if this reads weirdly, autism does that. I'd very much like to ctb so that I can stop being a pathetic waste of resources. The issue is that I'm very adverse to pain so haven't had any luck with blades. Could anyone tell me if any of the following methods would be painful and if so how painful?
1. Ingesting rust remover (seems very fateful but im worried about how painful itd feel)
2. Falling from the Erskine Bridge (I live within 6h of it and its my country's top ctb spot but they recently installed guard rails so it seems iffy)
3. Ingesting alcohol & Painkillers (seems very effective from research but acquiring high enough strength painkillers seems a little iffy)
I'd appreciate any help in selecting the best method or suggesting alternate methods that would be more effective. I'd like to he able to ctb soon ideally, possibly within the month. Sorry again for any weird autistic quirks that make this annoying to read. Thanks for any help.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
none of these is particularly painless or reliable except the bridge but i don't know how much of it is railed so i don't know if it's an option. do you have anything else

ShakingMan

ShakingMan

Oct 5, 2023
none of these is particularly painless or reliable except the bridge but i don't know how much of it is railed so i don't know if it's an option. do you have anything else
Not really aside from blades, but they're pretty unwieldy in my experience. I could try with bladed again while drunk though, I cut into fat one time when doing that so a vein might be easier to hit.

R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
cutting yourself or using rust remover is very likely to not work and make you end up in ER or have permanent physical issues. the bridge is probably your best bet. maybe you can try to visit it before you plan to CTB to look at the guard rails. alcohol and painkillers might work but you have to find reliable painkillers.

Reactions: ShakingMan
ShakingMan

ShakingMan

Oct 5, 2023
cutting yourself or using rust remover is very likely to not work and make you end up in ER or have permanent physical issues. the bridge is probably your best bet. maybe you can try to visit it before you plan to CTB to look at the guard rails. alcohol and painkillers might work but you have to find reliable painkillers.
How would I know if they're reliable? Also I thought ingesting rust remover was fatal even in small amounts.

R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
How would I know if they're reliable? Also I thought ingesting rust remover was fatal even in small amounts.
im not quite sure about that, you can probably find more info in the pinned threads here. and tbh im not sure about the rust remover either, i guess it depends on the chemicals that are in it