• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
new to this forum
im currently still working on it and using time cave to send the email the day i CTB (lmk if anyone wants the link!!)
anyways…
"hey, by the time youre reading this, ive most likely attempted suicide and hopefully succeeded. i know what i did might be a shocker for some of you, but i know others would be disappointed that i followed through with it. ive always had suicidal ideation and i always believed that one day id end up doing it some way or another. i know my actions are essentially selfish, but this is what ive always wanted. i have too many insecurities and i was in a constant state of inadequacy everyday. it caused me to overuse drugs in order to cope with my undiagnosed depression. i have no aspirations, dreams, or career plans and i know id never be anything special in my lifetime. everyone in my life has their own people to turn to and ive always felt like a bystander or side character in a way. i do have a small circle and i am grateful for them but despite it, ive always felt alone. i believe i have no reason to live and ending it here would be reasonable. i want you all to understand that there was no way to stop me and that it was never your faults. i hope you all dont carry too much guilt and try to understand my actions from my point of view. i hope each one of you prosper and grow to your full potential, i appreciate anybody who tried to help me"
does this sound okay so far? should i refer to myself in past tense? any mistakes?

• Love
Reactions: jujuklam, fleshgarden and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
It sounds good to me ♡♡♡ I feel like present tense is best like how u have it, although that's just my preference :] I like how you explained everything so there's minimal unanswered questions 💗 absolutely love ur Madoka and Homura pfp btw~

Reactions: chronicdissosiation
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

Feb 17, 2024
It sounds good to me ♡♡♡ I feel like present tense is best like how u have it, although that's just my preference :] I like how you explained everything so there's minimal unanswered questions 💗 absolutely love ur Madoka and Homura pfp btw~
thank you<3

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
thank you for sharing!- looks good. my opinion is- think of who is likely going to be reading your note and write your note with them in mind.... explain your reasoning (which you have) and end on something positive to give them comfort eg: im at peace now

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and jujuklam
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

Feb 17, 2024
thank you for sharing!- looks good. my opinion is- think of who is likely going to be reading your note and write your note with them in mind.... explain your reasoning (which you have) and end on something positive to give them comfort eg: im at peace now
i plan on sending the written part to people in my life and writing more / separate parts for my closest ones ^_^ thank you for the input !

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, jujuklam and Heidi48
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
You are expressing how you feel, thanking the good people with you, meanwhile you tell the to not blame themselves. I think if you said all what you needed to say, it's perfect.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and chronicdissosiation
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Sounds good, just a couple thoughts:

"i know what i did might be a shocker for some of you, but i know others would be disappointed that i followed through with it" - I don't really understand this sentence, wouldn't everyone be both shocked and disappointed? What's the "but" for

I believe "faults" should be changed to fault even though you're referring to multiple people.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

Feb 17, 2024
Sounds good, just a couple thoughts:

"i know what i did might be a shocker for some of you, but i know others would be disappointed that i followed through with it" - I don't really understand this sentence, wouldn't everyone be both shocked and disappointed? What's the "but" for

I believe "faults" should be changed to fault even though you're referring to multiple people.
i understand where youre coming from
i wrote it thinking itd be a shocker for those who didnt know and a disappointment for those who i did tell
but thank you for the critiques <3

• Love
Reactions: PreCambrianBliss