F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I tried dissolving regular table salt in water and I was left with a lot of salt on the bottom. What container is best to use? I'm thinking about putting it in an 8oz water bottle and shaking it.

Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
Wouldn't it be better to fill the bottle with water first, then add the SN little by little and stir while doing so??
That's a question I have as well, whether I should add the SN or the water first

I got this on my notes, I don't remember where I got it from, maybe from Stan's Guide comments before the site was shutdown

[Open the SN at the moment of taking it. Pour the SN on the glass, then add the water and stir for 2 minutes to disolve it completely]

Last edited:
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Wouldn't it be better to fill the bottle with water first, then add the SN little by little and stir while doing so??
That's a question I have as well, whether I should add the SN or the water first.

I got this on my notes, I don't remember where I got it from, maybe from Stan's Guide comments before the site was shutdown.

[Open the SN at the moment of taking it. Pour the SN on the glass, then add the water and stir for 2 minutes to disolve it completely]
I've been stirring about 35g of table salt in 70ml water for a while and still there's a decent amount of salt on the bottom

Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
That must be frustrating, I guess I'm going to try this myself
Perhaps it's not that hard with the actual SN, I don't know

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
That must be frustrating, I guess I'm going to try this myself
Perhaps it's not that hard with the actual SN, I don't know
I eventually dissolved a decent amount of it and took a tablespoon and put it in my mouth and ew. I'm like still repulsed by it after like 7 minutes.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Hmmm did you drink it all at once??

Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
It's better to take it in one gulp