• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I can't make myself pass out I've tried and tried again.
Using a slipknot and knot is back of neck
Quite thick rope

A

Alex R

Jun 18, 2019
I have the same problem.
It feels like too much attention to this method, but it doesn't work

bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
I tried partial suspension hanging with the rope above my "adams apple" expecting to place pressure on the carotid arteries and not the jugular. I didn't black out. All I managed to achieve was pain and burst capillary (small) blood vessels. Luckily they healed.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Not a method for everyone. Some people find the sweet spot immediately, some people after much practice and some people like myself - never.

A lot of factors involved- the rope, the angle you place the rope, the structure, the knot, your body (some people's neck just not made for this method), ect..

I'd suggest to use full hanging if you are so intent on using hanging as The method.

Reactions: inconsequential
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
I don't know how everyone fails from all the videos I watched people was pretty successful at it and seemed quick I think you just don't want to pass out from the si instinct IDK if that's the case or not but reading all these failure on it makes me second guess myself with this method

Reactions: WhyWasIBorn