• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BiGPeep

Jul 9, 2019
I want my suicide to look like an accident. My family and friends all know I've had problems with Xanax in the past so nobody would really think twice if I overdosed "accidentally". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: garcelle and Donewith_
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I want my suicide to look like an accident. My family and friends all know I've had problems with Xanax in the past so nobody would really think twice if I overdosed "accidentally". Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@Meretlein

AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019

By law, an autopsy or at least toxicology tests would be performed. The Fent would be detected, no question.

B

BiGPeep

Jul 9, 2019
By law, an autopsy or at least toxicology tests would be performed. The Fent would be detected, no question.
Yeah, I know that. But I feel like it wouldnt be deemed a suicide if it was fentanyl, just an accidental overdose

Reactions: not_a_robot
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Yeah, I know that. But I feel like it wouldnt be deemed a suicide if it was fentanyl, just an accidental overdose

Not necessarily. Accidental overdose perhaps.

B

BiGPeep

Jul 9, 2019
Not necessarily. Accidental overdose perhaps.
Yeah I edited my reply to say that. Way too tired to type lol . But overall I would hope if I died it would be considered an accidental overdose

Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
The big big majority of alprazolam on the black market is medical grade Xanax. A pill already pressed can't really be cut, and there's no point in lacing Xanax with Fentanyl anyway except if the dealer wants to lose money.

Reactions: AnnaJaspers
blueexorcist

blueexorcist

Memento Mori, Bitches <3
Jul 10, 2019
So if they find a dead body in any way shape or form they'd be required to do an autopsy?

AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
So if they find a dead body in any way shape or form they'd be required to do an autopsy?

Depends. If you are hit by a train an autopsy would likely not need to be performed.

If you die in your bed, then likely, yes. Laws vary.

• Wow
Reactions: blueexorcist
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The big big majority of alprazolam on the black market is medical grade Xanax. A pill already pressed can't really be cut, and there's no point in lacing Xanax with Fentanyl anyway except if the dealer wants to lose money.

Nah. A lot of the alprazolam on the black market in certain areas is other benzos, such as temazapam and phenazepam. The branded 2mg Xanax bars going around tend to be an alternate benzodiazepine mixed with a small amount of fentanyl.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
I do not know a seller who announces that his xanax has fentanyl. If they add they do not say. It is easier to find fentanyl powder.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Of course they never say. Because everyone knows fent can kill you and then nobody would buy the fake bars.

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I
I think u just got reported by throwaway9787 because he just @ a moderator which is meretlein....

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I saw a documentary about a kid who bought a Xanax and it was pure fentanyl. These bastards by pill presses on eBay or Amazon and they wind up killing people who don't want to die. Now where is that person when I need them though right? It should be illegal to sell pill presses.

Last edited: