mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
sometimes i feel like i'm barely even existing.

my life basically has no meaning. i dropped out of school in 11th grade, don't have a job currently, and don't even have my driver's license. it doesn't help that my only friend moved away in 2021 so i have literally no friends. zero lol.

every single day feels the same to me. drink, smoke, sleep, repeat. pretty much 100% of my time is spent in my room. it really feels like an endless cycle even tho i know i'm the one doing this to myself.

edit : i should also probably mention that i'm 19.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: callen, natthebrat, Okokaykay and 13 others
DinoScar

DinoScar

She bruises, coughs, she splutters pistol shots
Dec 31, 2023
i relate a lot. i don't drink or smoke, but im not in school, and never had a job or drivers license. i spend all my time everyday playing video games and watching youtube, and i only leave the room to go to the bathroom

i have zero life goals, and there's nothing i even want to do. like i don't even know what i could have as a job. nothing is appealing to me

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: callen, Sylveon, WombRot and 3 others
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
I'm sorry about your only friend moving away... That sucks! I think many of us on here have lost most of our friends. I am jealous of your life: drink, smoke, sleep, repeat. That's my kind of life, especially if the smoking part is weed.

• Yay!
Reactions: mizu23
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I relate. In fact, I tried to pursue a level of responsibility in hopes that I'd find meaning but instead here I am: still meaningless to the universe and now burnt out! Fuck life.

I realized I got bad during Christmas when I spent the whole day on here because I didn't feel happy enough. Like, I expected happiness from Christmas, happiness from people who care about me, and I was entirely numb. Nothing matters anymore to me except the pain and how I wish it to end

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and mizu23
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
I moved and have no friends here. Bet I can go this whole year without linking with anyone hah😆

• Love
  • Aww..
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
I relate. In fact, I tried to pursue a level of responsibility in hopes that I'd find meaning but instead here I am: still meaningless to the universe and now burnt out! Fuck life.

I realized I got bad during Christmas when I spent the whole day on here because I didn't feel happy enough. Like, I expected happiness from Christmas, happiness from people who care about me, and I was entirely numb. Nothing matters anymore to me except the pain and how I wish it to end
felt that. i'm really sorry that you weren't able to enjoy christmas like you planned :(

i kinda felt a similar way. this christmas almost didn't feel like christmas in the first place.

we invited my father to have dinner with us, but he ignored the text and stayed at the bar all day with random women. the next day, he left me and my sister christmas cards in the mailbox (even tho we were at home) unmarked with absolutely nothing written in them lmao. ur not alone <3

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, AInilam and Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
we invited my father to have dinner with us, but he ignored the text and stayed at the bar all day with random women. the next day, he left me and my sister christmas cards in the mailbox (even tho we were at home) unmarked with absolutely nothing written in them lmao. ur not alone <3
Wow, that's crazy. Hope that didn't hurt you too bad, he didn't even try to hide it.

Thank you <3

• Hugs
  • Love
daft

daft

Master of none.
Apr 19, 2023
I'm agoraphobic and stay at home the majority of time myself. Not being challenged or having an outlet for many things can really feel claustrophobic. Not feeling anything... And smoking weed too much messed up my stomach (in combination with alcohol and other things) so I had to stop. So no escape from it either.

Luckily you can still do a lot from home, especially these days with a computer. This holiday I spent cut off (like most years) learning dev stuff to try gain some momentum.

• Hugs
WombRot

WombRot

Jan 4, 2024
I relate to you so much. I dropped out right before the pandemic and moved states at 17 to bounce around between relatives places. I'm 19 now still no diploma, job, or license. I sleep on my half sisters bedroom floor. My life feels so empty and worthless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: callen, mizu23 and Sylveon
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

my life basically has no meaning. i dropped out of school in 11th grade, don't have a job currently, and don't even have my driver's license. it doesn't help that my only friend moved away in 2021 so i have literally no friends. zero lol.

every single day feels the same to me. drink, smoke, sleep, repeat. pretty much 100% of my time is spent in my room. it really feels like an endless cycle even tho i know i'm the one doing this to myself.

@mizu23 Yeah I feel that in my veins.
I was a heavy drinker for two years and it drove me to the mental hospital. I was escaping the pain of my injury and of knowing that my ex-girlfriend is abused by her friends, there is nothing I can say or do to help. It kills me. Drinking stopped helping me, so I quit. I can't say I don't wish that I had strong pain killers and SN on standby. Saturday here, it's just another day in hell. Keep on keeping on, mizu.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

I'm sorry you have to go through this. Depending on where you live (Country) you should have other options how to go on with education but that also needs strong support from your parents and they would have to accept they maybe you are not made to become a hD / Uni graduate. Not everyone is made for that! We all have our own skills but society doesn't appreciate it, which is actually a problem for so many teens and their MH issues. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

I'm much more than double your age and I spend most of time in my room and on SaSu right after waking up, I can relate in this way but you should really try sth to get outa the hole you're trapped in, do you have support from your family/parents?

• Love
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Depending on where you live (Country) you should have other options how to go on with education but that also needs strong support from your parents and they would have to accept they maybe you are not made to become a hD / Uni graduate. Not everyone is made for that! We all have our own skills but society doesn't appreciate it, which is actually a problem for so many teens and their MH issues. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

I'm much more than double your age and I spend most of time in my room and on SaSu right after waking up, I can relate in this way but you should really try sth to get outa the hole you're trapped in, do you have support from your family/parents?
yes, my mom supports me going back to school and getting a job 100%. although it's more forceful, but i get it because i'm living with her.

i did online schooling from 8th grade to my second semester of 11th, and that's when my grades started slipping a bit and i became a complete shut in.

by 10th grade, i never wanted anything to do with school. anytime i had a zoom class or homework, you'd never catch me doing any of it. i have zero motivation to do anything at all. it's so suffocating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori